Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
CutePinkElephant

Serta Mattress

just thinking if robinsons sales realli value for money..

is it just a marketing gimmicks with discount n discounts.....

would IMM shops match their prices with or without discounts..

just thinking.=) :dancingqueen:

The serta models at department stores and the boutique are different. They do it this way so u cant price compare.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi may I know which brands' bedsheets can fit the 15" Serta mattresses? Other than those at Robinsons?

;p

Thanks! :)

The serta models at department stores and the boutique are different. They do it this way so u cant price compare.

ya..all veri smelly..haha :notti:

just onli diff. names n combination of stuffs..haha.

anyways Serta Wisconsin bed was my choice..haha...

veri plush feeling..haha..

but my wife prefer another brand ..so....haha...

in the end ..we got wat she wan.=)

Hi may I know which brands' bedsheets can fit the 15" Serta mattresses? Other than those at Robinsons?

;p

Thanks! :)

I have a Serta mattress too. I use Friven Hotel Range..... I bought this at their main store at Jalan Kilang. The fitted sheet for Queen mattress is huge enough even to tuck the sheet under the mattress. Quilt cover also very nice. You can try looking for it at their new retail outlet at Tanglin?

Hi, isit worth buy for serta bed?all in one $2430

-mattress

-bed frame

-2 pillow

-matress protector

-bench

-counting sheep toy

how is the quality for serta?

many thanks

i believe ur model is Seattle if i'm not wrong.=)

:yamseng:

Any1 tried Serta Sophistication and Serta Sierra hill (taka) before? Are these 2 the same mattress just that they changes the name onli? Accroding to the SA fr taka he say Sierra hill got more latex than Sophistication? Price is almost the same dun know which to buy cos almost feel the same to mi. Any comments?

Hi, isit worth buy for serta bed?all in one $2430

-mattress

-bed frame

-2 pillow

-matress protector

-bench

-counting sheep toy

how is the quality for serta?

many thanks

Forget about Serta, it's made in Indonesia.

Serta has 2 types of spring system. Mira spring & pocketed spring. Mira is a wire make up the whole bed's springs, so it's very distrubing, when you move on 1 side the linked springs pull the other side. As for pocketed, I think Simmons' pocketed is still a better spring.

Or Sealy is also not bad. They are number 1 in US & number 1 in the world, that's why they dare to put it in their logo.

I visited Serta before, they sales staff claims that they are number 1, I doubted it very much. If they really are, they should put it up like Sealy & not just sales talk.

If you want softer mattress, go for Sealy. If you want firmer go for Simmons. Never settle for those neither here nor there.