Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
app88

Deadly Five Yellow And Three Killings

My renovation of my new house is in progress right now, which we plan to move in Nov this year. the renovation mainly on south sector. Then only I found out we should not touch south sector in 2008 as it is location of grand duke jupiter(Tai Sui), the deadly five yellow and three killings.

Dear Mr. Chong, Please advise what should we do to minimize the damage as the tai sui, five yellow and three killing have been activated.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
My renovation of my new house is in progress right now, which we plan to move in Nov this year. the renovation mainly on south sector. Then only I found out we should not touch south sector in 2008 as it is location of grand duke jupiter(Tai Sui), the deadly five yellow and three killings.

Dear Mr. Chong, Please advise what should we do to minimize the damage as the tai sui, five yellow and three killing have been activated.

Hello

Please take note that Tai Sui is at North in 2008.

I hope you understand that this can be quite serious. What was the date your reno started?

Option 1: Move in next year.

Option 2: After you tell me the reno date.

Thanks for your reply.

1) I will get the exact date the reno started from the constructor for the remedy option 2.

2) As for option one, does it mean that there will be no bad effect on us if we move in next year, as year 2008 is over. Or the bad luck will be continuous as the deadly five yellow was activated.

3) Before move in, is that OK to arrange some furniture and stuffs(e.g. books, stove etc) shifted to the new house in 2008.

pls advise and thanks again.

Thanks for your reply.

1) I will get the exact date the reno started from the constructor for the remedy option 2.

2) As for option one, does it mean that there will be no bad effect on us if we move in next year, as year 2008 is over. Or the bad luck will be continuous as the deadly five yellow was activated.

3) Before move in, is that OK to arrange some furniture and stuffs(e.g. books, stove etc) shifted to the new house in 2008.

pls advise and thanks again.

2) Yes, no bad effect from 5

3) Move-in means you have selected a date. Move-in the rest thereafter. However, if you have activated the 5 yellow, then the furniture arrangement will be another story.

thanks for your reply.

My renovation started from 25-Apr-08, if I would to have move in this Nov, what things we should do to get every family members "safe and sound".

thanks for your reply.

My renovation started from 25-Apr-08, if I would to have move in this Nov, what things we should do to get every family members "safe and sound".

Hello

Also give me the time of that day's reno.

If you insist on moving in in Nov, put up the birth year of each family members here. And you'll have to follow some procedures. Also, put up your floor plan with compass readings as per pinned instructions. I've to warn you about the seriousness of this matter. You are on your own to decide if you want to move in and follow such instructions and adhere to "all" the details I advice. (Maybe should discuss with your family first)

However, you must be firm on your decision and not getting me to just work out an option for you because the checkings and workings are quite a tedious porcess for me.

Moreover, you should not mix my methods and advice with others in case you thought you can get the best of both worlds and that will be a grave mistake.

Think carefully before you request again.