Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
stanne

Help Me, Mr Chong

Dear Mr Chong,

My fiancee and i planning to have our rom and customary this coming nov.

My parents wanted us to check the detailed date and timing for the customary thru shi fu but i know that usually will require us to provide our birth date and time. However my fiancee kept insisting that she do not want to divulge her birth timing to anyone.

What can i do? Is it possible to get a good wedding date with just the birth date alone?

Headache.

Thanks.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Dear Mr Chong,

My fiancee and i planning to have our rom and customary this coming nov.

My parents wanted us to check the detailed date and timing for the customary thru shi fu but i know that usually will require us to provide our birth date and time. However my fiancee kept insisting that she do not want to divulge her birth timing to anyone.

What can i do? Is it possible to get a good wedding date with just the birth date alone?

Headache.

Thanks.

Hello

Congrats!

A wedding date is a day when it concentrates particularly with both of you in it. Thus benefiting. Everything has its day, time and season. Either the interaction be growth, static/stagnant or disperse. You ride on a day to assist both of you rather than against.

When comes to matching for this purpose, DOB+time is necessary.

Moreover....in Chinese, you have a 2 hours span of time 时辰 in which thousands of people are born. Try to reassure your fiancee.