Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
heyhoe

Mr. Chong....i Need Your Advice

Dear Mr. Chong,

Please help as I've found a unit that I like.

However, the FSM said it is "Shiong" based on the main door. What does it mean? Is there any remedy?

Also, basing on the floor plan alone is this accurate?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Dear Mr. Chong,

Please help as I've found a unit that I like.

However, the FSM said it is "Shiong" based on the main door. What does it mean? Is there any remedy?

Also, basing on the floor plan alone is this accurate?

Hello

Haha....if FSM said its 凶, then you ask him to explain. By right he should explain.

It can mean many things. It may be the formation outside is bad that affects the flow of Qi to your door; may be "sha" affecting your door; it may be your door has bad facing and etc. Depends on what it is, usually there is remedy.

The floor plan is just a guide. Unless your the fsm can't be on site (at least have some photos), otherwise not appropriate to work on floor plan alone.

Hello

Haha....if FSM said its 凶, then you ask him to explain. By right he should explain.

It can mean many things. It may be the formation outside is bad that affects the flow of Qi to your door; may be "sha" affecting your door; it may be your door has bad facing and etc. Depends on what it is, usually there is remedy.

The floor plan is just a guide. Unless your the fsm can't be on site (at least have some photos), otherwise not appropriate to work on floor plan alone.

Thank you Mr. Chong.

He's very busy only gets his assistant to call and said 凶. Already view more than 10 houses and everytime I like a house always 凶 otherwise it is too expensive to purchase.

Now, give up already ... OTP a unit already but scared to let him see. I want to know if you can advice me if I should get a FSM to view. The only problem is I don't want or rather no budget to renovate anymore. Possible to remedy with just some FS ornaments?

Eer, Mr. Chong I've some questions. Possible for you to PM me since I can't PM u? Thanks!

Thank you Mr. Chong.

:)

He's very busy only gets his assistant to call and said 凶. Already view more than 10 houses and everytime I like a house always 凶 otherwise it is too expensive to purchase.

:)

Now, give up already ... OTP a unit already but scared to let him see. I want to know if you can advice me if I should get a FSM to view. The only problem is I don't want or rather no budget to renovate anymore. Possible to remedy with just some FS ornaments?

Every house can be good in some ways and bad in another. Don't be dismay. When you don't have a FS master to check for you don't worry. Rule 1: if you're running on bad luck (things not smooth), don't look for a house. If your luck is smooth, and can't find a house, its a good sign.....keep looking.

Eer, Mr. Chong I've some questions. Possible for you to PM me since I can't PM u? Thanks!

Try your luck again tonight, hopefully not full again.