Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
RAMUS

Sengkang 90 Sft- 4 Rm Premium Flat- Renovation Quote And Tips Requested

:dancingqueen: Pls note I am very new to this forum- I am collecting my keys for the above flat on 13th Jun-08, want to do renovation in the budget of 15K, points to be noted

1. we need 3 wood doors for all the rooms

2. Ceiling fan required for all the 3 rooms

3. split aircon

4. falls ceiling

And other necessary common items

Can forum members can suggest some good contractor – who can take up the job with the challenge Or any renovation contractor want to quote- pls send us complete details of items and the rate to my e mail id: ramu_s@hotmail.com :sport-smiley-003:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

common items??? This can include a lot of items.

Why dun u try getting a quote from a normal contractor under the block just to have a gauge of ur budget. Anyway, the famous contractor recommended hee is Ho Bee. U can try looking for his contact under Ho Bee thread.

:yamseng:

common items??? This can include a lot of items.

Why dun u try getting a quote from a normal contractor under the block just to have a gauge of ur budget. Anyway, the famous contractor recommended hee is Ho Bee. U can try looking for his contact under Ho Bee thread.

:yamseng:

THANKS- BUT I AM NOT ABLE TO FIND THE HO BEE THREAD- CAN YOU SEND ME THE LINK?- PLS