Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
simplyannes

How Long To Wait For Kitchen Cabinet To Be Fabricated?

I would just like to know how long does it usually take to fabricate a kitchen cabinet :unsure: ? Been asking my ID when the cabinets will come but he couldn't give us a definite answer 8| . I've been feeling a bit impatient since initially we agreed 3 weeks for 2 toilets and 1 kitchen but then again it's almost 1 and 1/2 months and only 1 toilet is fully complete :bangwall: .

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

sorry to side-track..... i m sourcing for a built-in oven too n happened to chance on your posting in another thread tat you back out fr purchasing the bellari oven. any reason? ok to share which one u decided to buy eventually?

sorry to side-track..... i m sourcing for a built-in oven too n happened to chance on your posting in another thread tat you back out fr purchasing the bellari oven. any reason? ok to share which one u decided to buy eventually?

Actually, main reason was that I saw Franke oven sold at Lookz which I really like. feature wise Bellari is better but I liked the look of the Franke. Surprisingly, after so much consideration I bought Rinnai oven since it was given to me at such an attractive price of $675 :D

i was also going to get the rinnai hob (rb322), hood (rh90cd) n oven (rbo 7mx) as a package thing but the hob i wanted is discontinued! (got to know it on monday only) :(

as of y'day, i hv short-listed

- electrolux oven EOB31001X

- brandt oven FE611S1

since u use oven alot (saw on your blog all those delicious cakes n pastries u created), pls share with me freely if u hv any comments/opinion on these 2 ovens. :)

thks!

i was also going to get the rinnai hob (rb322), hood (rh90cd) n oven (rbo 7mx) as a package thing but the hob i wanted is discontinued! (got to know it on monday only) :(

as of y'day, i hv short-listed

- electrolux oven EOB31001X

- brandt oven FE611S1

since u use oven alot (saw on your blog all those delicious cakes n pastries u created), pls share with me freely if u hv any comments/opinion on these 2 ovens. :)

thks!

Honestly, I have considered the two brand that you've mentioned, in fact I also like Brandt oven :good: but both are a bit pricey in my opinion. In choosing an oven, you should consider the functions that you think you will be using more often and of course the capacity. Believe me, it took me months to decide :bangwall: which brand to get but in the end I went for practicality. Since I use the oven mainly for baking cakes and cookies ( also pasta dishes) I just thought that if I can come up with nice result using portable oven, I think I can also do the same using a bigger and more functional oven regardless of the brand. A good baker should not be dependent on his oven alone but more on his skill to deliver good result. :)

Good luck in your oven hunting :yamseng:

I would just like to know how long does it usually take to fabricate a kitchen cabinet :unsure: ? Been asking my ID when the cabinets will come but he couldn't give us a definite answer 8| . I've been feeling a bit impatient since initially we agreed 3 weeks for 2 toilets and 1 kitchen but then again it's almost 1 and 1/2 months and only 1 toilet is fully complete :bangwall: .

the most impt question is how much have you paid to the ID already???

if u paid quite alot already, then u better start to worry alot.... Yr ID may just disappear

if you havent pay alot yet, maybe u may just threaten yr ID that u are going to another contractor to do it.

the most impt question is how much have you paid to the ID already???

if u paid quite alot already, then u better start to worry alot.... Yr ID may just disappear

if you havent pay alot yet, maybe u may just threaten yr ID that u are going to another contractor to do it.

We paid half of the total contract price. Yesterday, they have completed the master toilet already :) . When we asked when the kitchen will be completed...ID said kitchen cabinet is already finished but he still doesn't have any definite date when it will be installed :bangwall: . I don't know if it's true though :dunno: ...or he's just trying to appease our impatience :(

hi simplyannes,

thks! appreciate your frank opinion.

i had a pleasant surprise y'day evening. another shop i went to gives me a better package price for the 3 items for brandt compared to rinnai.

hope your reno progress has picked up speed today! :)