Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Rico

Looking For Slim Washer Cum Dryer

Hi all,

I have a tiny apartment and am looking for a Washer cum Dryer. The problem is, the slot/space I have is 600x600x1050. Have been looking around and those I found are all 600x600. Exactly the same size with no allowance at all. Am afraid that I may not be able to fit the actual thing into the slot. The sales guy at HN said that they are all standard size.

Have you come across any that are slightly smaller than the normal standard?

Thanks in advance.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi all,

I have a tiny apartment and am looking for a Washer cum Dryer. The problem is, the slot/space I have is 600x600x1050. Have been looking around and those I found are all 600x600. Exactly the same size with no allowance at all. Am afraid that I may not be able to fit the actual thing into the slot. The sales guy at HN said that they are all standard size.

Thanks in advance.

LG WD-14331AD. Dimension 600X550X850[mm]

http://sg.lge.com/prodmodeldetail.do?actTy...;model=NOTHING#

I got this myself also

or you can consider mounting the dryer above the washer

check out the slim washer and dryer from brandt

think none of the 2 in 1s in the market is slimmer than 60cm :yamseng:

Hi Spinex, my problem is the width. Need slightly smaller width. Depth is not so bad cos at the most, it juts out more.

Hi Applefreak, unfortunately, i cannot stack as that will block the entire window.

Sigh... dunno what to do.

Hi all,

Thanks in advance.

Hi, yes I have seen some amazing slim washer but cannot really recall where. It could be either GainCity @ CCK or in Best Denki. However, be prepared. They are more expensive then the usual washer. All in thousands. I was drawn to it initially as I too have a small kitchen and would love to buy things that are 'slimmer'. But when I saw the price, I back off :P Oh, they are all topload. Din see any frontloads.

Think you are out of luck. Don't think these conti top loaders come smaller than 600 x 600mm and definitely not a washer/dryer combination.

May be easier to just relocate your washing machine to another spot.

Hi all,

Thanks in advance.

Well, looks like i am seriously out of luck. It is a studio apartment. And the stupid design didn't leave any allowance at all!

If I re-locate, I need to hack away something else. If I give up on the dryer, the problem is, I do not really have much space to hang and dry.

Arrghh... Sigh...

Well, looks like i am seriously out of luck. It is a studio apartment. And the stupid design didn't leave any allowance at all!

If I re-locate, I need to hack away something else. If I give up on the dryer, the problem is, I do not really have much space to hang and dry.

Arrghh... Sigh...

Hi Rico, in case you are still thinking of a slim washer (ONLY), I saw it today at a electronic shop in Katong Mall. It's on the low floor. You won't missed it. Pretty big one there and I think it cud be the 1st floor. Able to get one at less then 1K. Think I saw something like 800++.