Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Jethro

Please Advise On This Layout

Dear

Mr. Chong will you kindly advise on the direction of the my bed placing in the master bedroom and also considering the toilets, are they considered to be in the middle of the house, though the toilet doors are facing away. Here is my floorplan for your perusal. My horoscope is Monkey and Weak Earth.

I thank you in advance. http://docs.google.com/fileview?id=F.1cf6f...f6-d83a33356045

Edited by Jethro

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Dear

Mr. Chong will you kindly advise on the direction of the my bed placing in the master bedroom and also considering the toilets, are they considered to be in the middle of the house, though the toilet doors are facing away. Here is my floorplan for your perusal. My horoscope is Monkey and Weak Earth.

I thank you in advance. http://docs.google.com/fileview?id=F.1cf6f...f6-d83a33356045

Hello

Can't see anything from the link.

Which yeat monkey? 1980?

Hello

Can't see anything from the link.

Which yeat monkey? 1980?

A :Fire Monkey

Sorry about that, I am still trying to find a host to post this picture of my layout. Thanks for the quick response. I have another question if it is ok to ask:)

Sleeping Position

Q :There is this Excellent amongst other Good, Prosperity or Health Positions. Excellent meaning the best of all? Also when we determine the direction e.g. 247.5 to 292.4 Description: This is your Longevity, does this mean we take the compass reading again in the centre of the bedroom or the sector chart taken initially from the centre of the house?

A :Fire Monkey

Sorry about that, I am still trying to find a host to post this picture of my layout. Thanks for the quick response. I have another question if it is ok to ask:)

Sleeping Position

Q :There is this Excellent amongst other Good, Prosperity or Health Positions. Excellent meaning the best of all? Also when we determine the direction e.g. 247.5 to 292.4 Description: This is your Longevity, does this mean we take the compass reading again in the centre of the bedroom or the sector chart taken initially from the centre of the house?

I suppose you talking about 8 mansions. Excellency should be 生气. If that's the case, then it should be the better one of the four.

Base on the centre of the house, if the room falls under the sector of the west, then the 生气 area will be there.