Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest mcatsgp

Recommended Aircon Shop

Guest mcatsgp

Can anyone recommend a good aircon shop?

good price and good workmanship for installation, want nice trunking :)

looking for system 3 for 3 bedrooms.

tia,

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Mine is done by hong tar..good workmanship but price is a bit on the high side.

for example , i noticed my neighbours which had their aircon install by other companies take "short cut" by breaking the flat owners common toilet window pane so that they can save the trouble on drilling the wall for the trucking to go through the aircon ledge outside their flat.

avoid the shop which got "best" name , don't believe search the posts about aircon here and u know

Guest mcatsgp
Mine is done by hong tar..good workmanship but price is a bit on the high side.

for example , i noticed my neighbours which had their aircon install by other companies take "short cut" by breaking the flat owners common toilet window pane so that they can save the trouble on drilling the wall for the trucking to go through the aircon ledge outside their flat.

avoid the shop which got "best" name , don't believe search the posts about aircon here and u know

thanks for sharing.

normally ... can we ask them to run the trunking the way we want?

I got 4 fan coils + I compressor from them in Dec 07. Their workers, a skinny bare-bodied chap together with a short fat chap, did a good job installing the pipes, trunkings and fan coils in the rooms. I discovered they did not place rubber pads, as stipulated in the invoice, under the compressor. I called their company up at IMM concerning it, the receptionist told me that rubber pads are hidden under the compressor. Wanting to be sure, I went out to the ledge to check and there were no pads under the compressor. Her remote viewing is off by a few floors; with a little more training the Singapore govt can use her special talent – they’ll capture all terrorists in no time.

I called them up again saying they need to place the rubber pads and make a trunking for my compressor wire. Wang Sa and Yeah Fong came back with the former doing most of the job. The compressor’s trunking is slanting with its end chipped. They appear unhappy for having to come back to complete a job that they didn’t do right the first time.

I wrote to Ms. Vivian Chan, director of All Best Air-Conditioning & Electric Pte Ltd, at 27 May 08 to ask for her comments about her workers’ attitude/professionalism. She did not reply to my letter even after I had left two phone messages with her receptionist Amy.