Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Zc31

Sengkangians, Hougangians

very very... :P

:dancingqueen: so you been there for one year how do you find it :yamseng: anything within that precinct that is worth exploring :bleah:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
:dancingqueen: so you been there for one year how do you find it :yamseng: anything within that precinct that is worth exploring :bleah:

:P very peaceful and quiet place to stay in.. but frankly speaking not really much things to eat...

!! very peaceful and quiet place to stay in.. but frankly speaking not really much things to eat...

that's what i think too........

pathetic right :bangwall::bangwall:

Hi! I'm sort of a new member here. Happened to chance across this thread and was intrigued cos I grew up in Hougang, but moved away to Toa Payoh after my JC years.

Fond memories of the place. Especially during the general elections and the politicians would climb onto the back of their trucks, drive around the estates and scream into their loud-hailers. Noisy, but that was about the most exciting time of the year.

Think the compassvale area has developed and changed a lot with a full-fledged shopping mall of its own! I used to hang out at Hougang Mall after school (sad, I know), either that, or it was hopping onto bus 55 for movies at Junction 8. Never thought the public transport there was bad. After I got around to memorizing what buses go where, I could pretty much go everywhere as long as I know where to do my bus transfers.

As for food, not much action back then. I can see from the last few posts that it hasn't improved :thumbs up:

At the least your block just got painted. My block looks so depressing....... :notti:

dun worry... will be ur turn soon... mine took 5 1/2 yrs before they start to paint.

:dunno:

My block almost 8yrs liao. How come ours is later????

tats bad.. maybe u can call or drop an email to town council to ask...

dun worry.. will be ur turn soon

Trying to revive a semi-old thread.

Any hougangians out there?? :sport-smiley-018:

Hi Phaffia,

I'm one!! Juz bought a resale flat in Hougang.. Quite new to this area.. as I stayed in West and hubby stayed in East!! kekeke..

Anyone knows which way is the best way to get from Bukit Batok area to Hougang?? keke... Still not very familar with the area yet..

Thanks thanks.. :)

Hi Phaffia,

I'm one!! Juz bought a resale flat in Hougang.. Quite new to this area.. as I stayed in West and hubby stayed in East!! kekeke..

Anyone knows which way is the best way to get from Bukit Batok area to Hougang?? keke... Still not very familar with the area yet..

Thanks thanks.. :)

Hi Babyiguana,

I bought a resale too. :sport-smiley-004: Which area of Hougang is your resale flat located?

If you're travelling by public transport from Bukit Batok, I'd reckon the best way to get to Hougang is through the North-South MRT line, stop at Ang Mo Kio station and take a bus down to Hougang via Ang Mo Kio Ave 3.

Not sure with regards to driving because I don't drive and am not familiar with Bukit Batok. :dunno:

Hope it helps. :P

Hi Babyiguana,

I bought a resale too. :sport-smiley-004: Which area of Hougang is your resale flat located?

If you're travelling by public transport from Bukit Batok, I'd reckon the best way to get to Hougang is through the North-South MRT line, stop at Ang Mo Kio station and take a bus down to Hougang via Ang Mo Kio Ave 3.

Not sure with regards to driving because I don't drive and am not familiar with Bukit Batok. :dunno:

Hope it helps. :P

Hi Phaffia,

My flat is opp monfort school.. what about you?? =)

Cheers!