Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
skyy

Service Air-con. How Much?

Hi,

Juz finish renovating my house. would like to find someone to service my air-con. So is chemical wash enough? Roughly how much is it?

Thnaks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi,

Juz finish renovating my house. would like to find someone to service my air-con. So is chemical wash enough? Roughly how much is it?

Thnaks!

coolserve is good and very pro but abit expensive. but will rest assured for their work :good: . for chemical wash 120-150 per aircon, not really remember the price anymore...a bit long time liao

http://www.coolserve.com

Hi,

I am buying a 5 year resale unit. Intend to keep the existing system 3 from Sanyo.

So to ensure that it is in good condition, i intend to get it checked and serviced.

Deciding between getting Sanyo electric to do the servicing or other companies like gain city, cool serve, etc.

What should be the normal price to service the system 3?

Any comments?

Service my system 2 aircon, quoted $90 per unit. After negotiation, brought it down to $80 per unit. Chemical wash plus refill of gas.

i just called up this company "AireControl" because I received their flyers in the mailbox. They quote me 70 for 3 units not including top up of gas. Not sure abt their service quality as they only dropping by this saturday

http://www.airecontrol.com/services.html

hi,

just to share, i engaged airecontrol for servicing my system 3 aircons. it costs $180.00 for tri-yearly for 3 units. so, overall it is about $20.00 per unit/service only.

i also did the chemical washing for the compressor which they charged $80.00 and top-up gas at $24.00

service is quite normal, like natural cool (i tried them once).

cheers :yamseng: