Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cuian01

Have U Ever Purchase An Extended Mattress?

Too tall to get an ordinary King size bed. The length for a king size bed is 1.9m, and my net height is 1.92m.

Have to purchase an extended mattress and bed frame.

but how much more money I need to pay for it compare with the ordinary king size mattress?

I checked with Dunllop during the last Expo Home Show, they charged for about 25% more for the customization.

Not feel so comfortable with the salesman, he was too rush to finish the deal and made me feel that he looked like hide something behind.

According to your own experience, where is the best place to purchase the mattress?

Any idea?

Any suggestions?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

25% extra for customization of each mattress dimension

We bought a custom made Dunlopillo mattress from Harvey Norman, Millennium Walk last year for an XZQT daybed that we have for 6 years. We had the length of the mattress extended and we had the impression that it was at 25% on top of the normal mattress price. We'll have to check on that one when we find the invoice.

Months before we moved in July, we considered getting another custom made Dunlopillo mattress with the length extended and the width reduced. We checked with Harvey Norman, Millennium Walk and were told that it will cost us 50% more for change in the length and width to the single sized mattress. Another company we visited at a Singapore Expo home show sometime last June quoted same too. We have yet explore other possibilities as we had been busy with our move and setting up our new place.

Custom Made Dunlopillo Mattress Review

We had this XZQT daybed that came with a foam padding which was getting embarrassing to sit guests at as one would tend to slope towards the person sitting in the middle. :( The customized Dunlopillo mattress turned out to be a perfect solution for the daybed; definitely more comfortable to sit on! It being a mattress, it's naturally comfortable for one to lie on. :) The delivery of the mattress was made as promised.

European King Sized mattress

Perhaps you might want to check out the forum posts at expatsingapore.com for this topic, ie

http://www.expatsingapore.com/forum/index....0543.msg1374157

http://www.expatsingapore.com/forum/index....9864.msg1299521

and the like at other expat-frequent forum discussion boards;

or do a search on http://www.yahoo.com.sg.

I suppose you might be looking at getting an European King Sized mattress or the like.

Good luck!

:) KK