Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cueball

Do We Need To Submit Report After Air Con Installation

Hi guys,

Recently i recieved a letter from dunno who (PUB/Town council) Askin me to fill up detail of the aircon installer and model of the air-con + signature of the installation.

Anyone recieved that !!!! Pls help.. i thot that the air con people will submit for me???

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Upon completion of the installation works, the installer is required to submit the installation/retrofitting form to BCA for record. If the air-conditioning units are installed in private properties, use Form AC-01. If the air-conditioning units are installed in HDB flats, use Form AC-02.

Search terms used on Google: Air-con installation report.

Upon completion of the installation works, the installer is required to submit the installation/retrofitting form to BCA for record. If the air-conditioning units are installed in private properties, use Form AC-01. If the air-conditioning units are installed in HDB flats, use Form AC-02.

Search terms used on Google: Air-con installation report.

**** then the st^*& installer clearly didnt submit for me right. That why i recieved that letter.

**** then the st^*& installer clearly didnt submit for me right. That why i recieved that letter.

Just to check hear that old estate has current loading limit for the outdoor unit.. assuming i install a out rate one.. how??

You can google using these keywords: HDB loading.

**** ****.. just found out the my outdoor unit exceed the loading.. i DOnt really know abt such thing till i recieve the request for the service report. So how.. the #&%*&% air-con company...

:jawdrop:

Oh so u didn't inform the air-con installer of your unit's electrical loading limit? The correct sequence is to check your block's electrical loading before you apply for Electrical/Air -Conditioner Installation Permit. Permit Issued then installation of air-con proceeds.

Is the air-con installer u engaged trained by BCA? Now, you need to apply for an HDB permit for the air-conditioner that is installed via MyHDB Page or call HDB Branch Office Service Line at 1800-2255432.

Oh so u didn't inform the air-con installer of your unit's electrical loading limit? The correct sequence is

1. Check your block's electrical loading before you apply for Electrical/Air -Conditioner Installation Permit.
  2. Permit issued
  3. Installation of air-con.
Your case is under Electrical Works. You can also refer to HDB's guidelines on Air-conditioners Installation Works. Now, you need to apply for the permit either via MyHDB Page or call HDB Branch Office Service Line 1800-2255432.

bro.. so u tink the chance to get approved big.. i super broke now.. cannot afford to remove the aircon.

The people got ask me.. what area i live.. itold him old flat.. but he tell me no problem one.. he settle every thing.