Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tingwei_98

Need Help - I Wan To Build My Own Wardrobe. Attach Design Of My Drawings

Hi guys i'm building my own wardrobe. ALONE!! **any kind soul wanna help me build together?** LOL

need some advise.. I'm buying wood, nails, and screw to build this wardrobe.

was thinking if i should leave it to the expert which will cost me around ALOT

or build this on my own with just less then $500.. and advise on my design..

oh and it's a sliding door with it and also a sliding mirror behind the door so i can slide out.

Till now i still cant figure out how the **** am i going to build the sliding door part

actually i went ikea see already price is ex, height can't fit width too long.. totally can't get what i want cos my stupid room design sux height only 230 width 190 so kinda hard to find also.. i went to source for wood, price is cheap, wit free laminate and cut to my desire length.. get the wood cut and send it to my place, then i will have to drill it all up.. but have trouble with the sliding door part ..

awdav6.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
very nice idea and cost saving :dancingqueen: . may i know where to buy all the material(wood)??

me also tight budget really want to diy everything :bangwall:

Sg Kadut. :dancingqueen:

DIY might encounter slight difference in dimension when cutting/joining as you might not cut it straight due to the lack of machinery needed for the job.

You may also have to bear with the unsightly mistakes you make but it might be more of an accomplishment if you do it yourself rather than the aesthetic.

Sliding door, install a U channel and attach wheels on your cabinet door...roll and roll..

Sg Kadut. :dancingqueen:

U can try getting the materials (wood + laminates + hardware) from ang mo kio. i think there r co selling materials for the interior.