Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
silverfern25

Lg Art Cool Air Con (24000btu With Invertors).. Advice Needed

Hi All,

I had a LG art cool air con (24000btu with invertors ) installed for my living room in March last year.

We seldom turn on the air con and just 2 weeks ago the air was not cold anymore.. we called in the contractor who installed the air-con and after checking, he mentioned that the compressor is not working and need to be replace!! :( He said that i need to get in touch with LG since it is under warranty.

The problem is that i realised that i do not have the warranty card as i had all the paperwork done through my interior designer previously.. They insisted that they have provided me with the warranty card..

I called up LG and a technician is supposed to come over and check. Anyone with similar experiences with faulty compressor and if LG would honour the warranty based on delivery order/serial number?

Thks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi All,

I had a LG art cool air con (24000btu with invertors ) installed for my living room in March last year.

We seldom turn on the air con and just 2 weeks ago the air was not cold anymore.. we called in the contractor who installed the air-con and after checking, he mentioned that the compressor is not working and need to be replace!! :( He said that i need to get in touch with LG since it is under warranty.

The problem is that i realised that i do not have the warranty card as i had all the paperwork done through my interior designer previously.. They insisted that they have provided me with the warranty card..

I called up LG and a technician is supposed to come over and check. Anyone with similar experiences with faulty compressor and if LG would honour the warranty based on delivery order/serial number?

Thks!

YEs! You must have the warranty card with you. So now you are as good as no warranty =X Anyway if you wan aircon contractor number can pm me =)

I am sure they will honour your warranty since compressor warranty is 5 years and it only passes 1.5 years..

Show they prove of your renovation receipts.

Hey you can try to get your model and series number to LG and try to ask for it. If they registered your series number into their system, u might be able to get your guarantee.