Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
gilbertchua

Any Interior Firm With Portofilos Of Claasic American Homes?

Hi I seen and read alot of interiors and firms as I'm in search of an Id firm or contractor that can recreate a certain classic American, and British feel in their work. I love the look of Polo Ralph Lauren Jeans Co Store in Suntec City.

We keep looking at interiors of most of the ID firms here, and it seems that everyone is going for the modern look; feature walls, flashy colour scheme (black,red, gray) and we prefer a colonial look, brass finishing, leather sofas, white brick walls, soft warm lights, jazzy feel like the PS cafes, Raffles Hotel. We also like big plants, alots of pictures, like a loft in middle Manhattan kind of feel.

Any contractors or IDs to recommend?

thanks!

Gilbert

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi I seen and read alot of interiors and firms as I'm in search of an Id firm or contractor that can recreate a certain classic American, and British feel in their work. I love the look of Polo Ralph Lauren Jeans Co Store in Suntec City.

We keep looking at interiors of most of the ID firms here, and it seems that everyone is going for the modern look; feature walls, flashy colour scheme (black,red, gray) and we prefer a colonial look, brass finishing, leather sofas, white brick walls, soft warm lights, jazzy feel like the PS cafes, Raffles Hotel. We also like big plants, alots of pictures, like a loft in middle Manhattan kind of feel.

Any contractors or IDs to recommend?

thanks!

Gilbert

Hmmm....i'm not sure whether lat.... :dunno: u might wanna try asking my ID cos they're very designer. :paint:

they do a lot of condos, condo showflats and landed properties.

:yamseng: