Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
shotgun123

Three-d Conceptwerke

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Got a quote from them, but unlikely we will use them. We know someone who is happy with their services, although personally I think the resulting design was way too plain for the price they paid.

They were actually able to give us a quote below 50K, and though there was going to be a lot of labor involved (hacking down a wall, floor and wall tiles, etc), I think the quote was mid to high priced only. We received a higher quote but felt more comfortable with that company than with Three-D Conceptwerke.

We used 3D services for a condo reno project recently. Currently in rectification process.Boy it has been a long and tedious process. Don't mean to sound harsh but our experience has been very mixed and overall assessment is below par. One advice in using any ID is to know very well what you want and ask questions about anything and don't assume anything. If u wish to know more I can share my experience privately.