Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
poseidon_gal

Need Some Help With Floor Plan

Need some help.. can anyone help me with this?

1. The previous owner bought the access area outside the house. This changes the direction of the door and the shape of the floor plan.

So now if i want to take direction, i will take with respect to the new door right and not the old one. Am i correct?

2. Heard that it is best the centre of the house is in the living room. What happen if the centre of the house is inside one of the bedroom? Is it okie?

3. I read somewhere regarding missing sector and pertruding sector of a house. Is this a major flaw?Because the access area is now part of the house, there is one pertruding area of the floor plan.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

The facing of the main door may not be the facing of your house. You must first establish the facing before you know whether you main door is in a good location.

The location of the door is more important than the facing of the door.

Missing corners of the house are like missing organ thus when something is missing you are susceptable to certain problem. A protrusion is the opposite of missing corner. having a protrusion is basically like having two copies of one vital organ.