Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
morgulboy

Modern Classics, Victoria, Gothic, Theme Furnitures

Wow you are going today?

I read from the web that if u were to visit their showroom, you will need to call for appt first.

Pls do share with us once u are back from roomyroom hor. :notti:

Seems like appointment needed for weekdays, weekend no need.

The royal french classic pieces are similar to the dressing table we bought from cottage craft. If the prices here are cheaper than cottage craft, really tui man for not knowing this place.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Wow Weekend we r taking our measuring tape to roomyroom.com

Thank you so much Cereal Killer and chixchix. So excited. So how much is ur new homes done up?

Hey morgulboy

Exciting hor..... :dancingqueen:

so far i spend : 8|

@ recaptured (S$10k) : 3.1m L shape sofa, ceiling hung bubbles light, ceiling hung bubble chair, Royal French White standing mirror for our WIW, a french antique looking table clock, about 6 french glass air tight canister and some this and that (cannot remb what other small items, invoice in ofc and i work from home this week, in case u tink i 老人痴呆症 :sport-smiley-004: )

@ roomyroom ($7000) : Royal french white cabinet 3 drawers, Royal French tall cabinet, Royal french woodwash tv cabinet (hint of white and light light grey), Royal french woodwash bookshelf (w hint of white and light light wood color), Royal french White Study Table, French solid teakwood color study table for my husband, 1 french study table chair, 1 Royal french book shelf **ALL SOLID WOOD** the delivery uncle carried from lift to inside the house, he heh heh chuan lor :P

Personally I wld say my buy at rommyroom is value for money

After I bought the chest drawer, Dav ask me go check out I Wa**a Go H*me as I was tryin to get discount from him (he also supply to them, recap*ured). So I went lah, at I Wa**a Go H*me, saw the same chest drawer i bought, OMG :jawdrop: they are selling is at 3K+ wor! That's half of wat my total spend at Roomyroom wor 8|

Cereal Killer

Yeah yeah now I remember the guy I dealt with was Dave, I got a Buddha statue from him..Anyways Mogulboy :

I was reading a Women'sWeekly magazine when I saw an ad for this place selling Victorian furniture.. they had only the name and number ..here it is : Esotico 63340038

Cheers and good luck in getting your furniture. :dancingqueen:

Hey morgulboy

Exciting hor..... :dancingqueen:

so far i spend : 8|

@ recaptured (S$10k) : 3.1m L shape sofa, ceiling hung bubbles light, ceiling hung bubble chair, Royal French White standing mirror for our WIW, a french antique looking table clock, about 6 french glass air tight canister and some this and that (cannot remb what other small items, invoice in ofc and i work from home this week, in case u tink i 老人痴呆症 :sport-smiley-004: )

@ roomyroom ($7000) : Royal french white cabinet 3 drawers, Royal French tall cabinet, Royal french woodwash tv cabinet (hint of white and light light grey), Royal french woodwash bookshelf (w hint of white and light light wood color), Royal french White Study Table, French solid teakwood color study table for my husband, 1 french study table chair, 1 Royal french book shelf **ALL SOLID WOOD** the delivery uncle carried from lift to inside the house, he heh heh chuan lor :P

Personally I wld say my buy at rommyroom is value for money

After I bought the chest drawer, Dav ask me go check out I Wa**a Go H*me as I was tryin to get discount from him (he also supply to them, recap*ured). So I went lah, at I Wa**a Go H*me, saw the same chest drawer i bought, OMG :jawdrop: they are selling is at 3K+ wor! That's half of wat my total spend at Roomyroom wor 8|

Cereal Killer

Wow...for only $7K you bought so many things? OMG, that is really cheap compare to those shop we visited.

Oh ya, by the way, Morgul is my hb.... :dancingqueen:

Alamak, now i saw what u post we confused liao lor. Our ID is actually Ci*se*rn. Cos we sign a package with them including bed frame with side tables, study table, cabinet for study room, TV console & TV feature wall. After seeing those pics on roomyroom and what u bought, i actually thinking shd we buy all those funiture or make to measure lei.

Our room is kind of small so if buy i am afraid the whole room will look cramp. Headache....

By the way, what type of bed frame u intend to buy?

We even intend to make to measure the cushion chair for dinning area but now i think i wll re-consider liao.

What time of dinning se u bought huh?

Oh ya the L shape sofa u bought is it off white colour that was display on the left side of the shop infront?

Oh ya, we will go to roomyroom tomorrow. Thanks guys! IF not u guys mention this place guess we will get the stuff from Re*cap*tu*re lor.

Bigbear and I went down to the show room today. Quite disappointed, not much Royal french sets left. And also the finishing on the furnitures we saw are rather old vintage type. Quite rough looking, looks different from the website. I think Recapture only get a few types of furnitures from them.

Think we will try Esotico next that chixchix recommend. Cereal Killer, are the furnitures u purchase comes vintage in the finishing?

Hi Bigbear, Morgulboy and Smartfool

Roomyroom is the same place i where i bought my french white series :D

Spoke w Dav earlier tis noon, called to asked him abt a mirror i saw on the website, he told me the stuffs on the website are mostly sold. Some of the items i bought was on the website :)

Hey, by chance anyone here stays in SengKang?? And anyone using I*eal H*use ID??

Bigbear ah, i will try to upload pics after my FY closing lor

Cereal Killer

Wow SmartFool, u onzzz sia!

i am looking forward to be seeing what u will buy from Dav!!

By the way, Dav was telling me jus now that he is expecting new Royal French pcs mid next mth :dancingqueen: , so if can...hold fire, dun spend first. I am still waiting for my royal french bed frame and side table, waited since Aug hor! :furious::furious::furious:

Cereal Killer

heya Cereal

went down today

wow they had 2 basements in addition to the ground floor area :sport-smiley-003:

quite a huge selection

but alot of Balinese style stuff left :dunno:

quite alot of people were there soem more

i probably wait la

cos nw still reno and my wtb prefer to look around 1st :dancingqueen:

Wow...for only $7K you bought so many things? OMG, that is really cheap compare to those shop we visited.

Oh ya, by the way, Morgul is my hb.... :dancingqueen:

Alamak, now i saw what u post we confused liao lor. Our ID is actually Ci*se*rn. Cos we sign a package with them including bed frame with side tables, study table, cabinet for study room, TV console & TV feature wall. After seeing those pics on roomyroom and what u bought, i actually thinking shd we buy all those funiture or make to measure lei.

Our room is kind of small so if buy i am afraid the whole room will look cramp. Headache....

By the way, what type of bed frame u intend to buy?

We even intend to make to measure the cushion chair for dinning area but now i think i wll re-consider liao.

What time of dinning se u bought huh?

Oh ya the L shape sofa u bought is it off white colour that was display on the left side of the shop infront?

Oh ya, we will go to roomyroom tomorrow. Thanks guys! IF not u guys mention this place guess we will get the stuff from Re*cap*tu*re lor.

:D ya i was quite happi with my buys at roomyroom. Oh Morgul is yr hubby ah...oops, i've ask him to hold his and yr wallet tight tight in case u CHIONG ah at roomyroom lor! Better consider properly and carefully b4 departing w your money lor. If chiong liao then regret yr money will be stuck at the one shop lor.

Hey, our initial ID was Ci*se*rn too! Who's yr ID huh? The one we signed w was K*nneth. We later drop out the deal losing the $700 cos they were veri ex leh. We signed the basic package then later add on more items, wow :jawdrop: the total bill come up to $55K wor!! I din take reno loan so spending tat 55K is alot to me lor, after much considering and speaking to a few pple, i decided to forgo the $700. In the end I choose someone from I*eal H*use, the total bill (as in the same thing i wanted Ci*se*rn to do) was below $30K!!!! So no brainer mah, of cos jump ship la! So far so good the reno, completing soon liao oso.

Ok ok back to our funiture topic.....hmmmm my current ID told me any custom made carpentry sure ex one. U noe what, i actualli bought a resale flat, the previous owner is a 40+ chinese couple, the whole house, anything to do with wood are custom made! They even hv the built in pigeon holes hor! :bangwall: dun noe for wat lah, after we bought over, we tear down EVERYTHING! When i saw the ah neh tore the furniture, i tell myself i won't spend so much on the reno in terms on carpentry, cos if one day i wan change concept, i will recall how ex i paid some years ago or if 1 day i sell the place away pple wil also ask their ah neh come and tear down them down and throw, it's feels like watching pple throw away my $$ 8| . So in my place, i only custom made kitchen cabinets and i use the money i save on the built ins to make nice nice flooring and chio chio roman curtains for the whole house (3 bedrooms and 1 study) except the living room lah.

It's difficult for people to tell if u shld or not with anything for your house lor, guess the most important is u MUST like wat u gng to do or furnish yr home with lor. I got alot of pple telling me that i hv alot of maintenance work to do cos most of my furniture is in white ma plus my sofa is in off white wor alot of pple will say upkeep until i peng san, but end of day it is my house, so long as i like can liao ma. Bcos i "Al Cheapo" one, so when i saw nice pieces from Roomyroom and the wood is solid i was like why not? Apart from the fact that it is not custom made to my specific measurement it looks good, it's solid, it matches how i intend to use it, so i CHIONG ahhhhhhh :dancingqueen:

I dun hv a dining table leh, instead bought a 6ft pool table with the "top cover". So if sit down dinner required jus pull the cover over the table, then tah tah....i hv a dinning table lor! But of cos i need to go buy the chairs lah.

As for my bed frame and side table (solid wood, Mahangony wood. In fact all the pcs i bought from him are Mahangony wood wor) I am getting from Roomyroom, shipment coming in Mid Oct. Dav had reconfirmed last week. So if u not in hurry to get yr stuffs, hold fire....wait for the next ship. The next shipment got a lot of nice french whites!! I no bluff u la. When u were at Roomyroom did Dav show u wat they bringing in comes mid Oct? If no then the next time u ard tat area, ask Dav show u the pics of those pieces cmng in, u will be happi like a bird!!

And yes, u are right, tat's the sofa we bought! u got put yr b*ckside there testing testing mah, very shiok one leh, sit liao dun wan get up one! My favourite part of the sofa are all those cushions!! The cover are made of goose feather wor!

By the way, if u realli intend to buy from R*captured, look for Paulyn. She is the co-owner, very nice lady!The way she decorated her house is my dream house! Very stylo milo one! And she is a very very nice lady, she wil give u idea and if the pcs u buy tak kena type, she will tell u. I cannot remember the other owner name, she is not as nice as Paulyn. Very "sales driven" if u noe what i am tryin to say :notti:

Eh Bigbear, hv u bought yr household items (Hood, Hob, overn, Fridge) if not, I got good lobang. I bought my oven, hood and hob from them, it was cheaper by shops along Jln Besar by $300 wor. So if u keen i pm u the contact u go check it out.

Where's yr place ha, bigbear?

Cereal Killer's Disclaimer : Am sharing my personal experiences at various shop as a feedback.

Bigbear and I went down to the show room today. Quite disappointed, not much Royal french sets left. And also the finishing on the furnitures we saw are rather old vintage type. Quite rough looking, looks different from the website. I think Recapture only get a few types of furnitures from them.

Think we will try Esotico next that chixchix recommend. Cereal Killer, are the furnitures u purchase comes vintage in the finishing?

Sorry missed out replying this.....

Like mentioned in previous reply, there's french whites coming in Mid Oct. If u wld like, u can call Dav again in mid Oct. I more heng cos I got a "preview" the last time I went, there's alot of them, modern or old vintage. One week after I bought my stuffs there was a they advertised for a warehouse sale and alot of the French whites were sold then.

Hey u go Esotico liao bey? Go liao come back share share what u see leh. If got good lobang do tell hor. Thanks in advance.

Cereal Killer

heya Cereal

went down today

wow they had 2 basements in addition to the ground floor area :sport-smiley-003:

quite a huge selection

but alot of Balinese style stuff left :dunno:

quite alot of people were there soem more

i probably wait la

cos nw still reno and my wtb prefer to look around 1st :dancingqueen:

Wei wei smartfool, yeah now there's alot alot of baliness style there. i oso waiting waiting for the next batch of french white, i still need a bedframe and side table leh. Dav said there's something that is cmng in which is in sync to what i've already bought, so i continue to wait lor

By the way, ChixChix had mentioned he/she saw an advert in magazine selling French concept pcs wor, this is what he/she posted, Esotico 63340038 u got saw boh? Maybe u wan go try try.

If bigbear and u go liao come back got good feedback, then i oso consider go see see look look :notti:

Cereal Killer

:D ya i was quite happi with my buys at roomyroom. Oh Morgul is yr hubby ah...oops, i've ask him to hold his and yr wallet tight tight in case u CHIONG ah at roomyroom lor! Better consider properly and carefully b4 departing w your money lor. If chiong liao then regret yr money will be stuck at the one shop lor.

Hey, our initial ID was Ci*se*rn too! Who's yr ID huh? The one we signed w was K*nneth. We later drop out the deal losing the $700 cos they were veri ex leh. We signed the basic package then later add on more items, wow :jawdrop: the total bill come up to $55K wor!! I din take reno loan so spending tat 55K is alot to me lor, after much considering and speaking to a few pple, i decided to forgo the $700. In the end I choose someone from I*eal H*use, the total bill (as in the same thing i wanted Ci*se*rn to do) was below $30K!!!! So no brainer mah, of cos jump ship la! So far so good the reno, completing soon liao oso.

Ok ok back to our funiture topic.....hmmmm my current ID told me any custom made carpentry sure ex one. U noe what, i actualli bought a resale flat, the previous owner is a 40+ chinese couple, the whole house, anything to do with wood are custom made! They even hv the built in pigeon holes hor! :bangwall: dun noe for wat lah, after we bought over, we tear down EVERYTHING! When i saw the ah neh tore the furniture, i tell myself i won't spend so much on the reno in terms on carpentry, cos if one day i wan change concept, i will recall how ex i paid some years ago or if 1 day i sell the place away pple wil also ask their ah neh come and tear down them down and throw, it's feels like watching pple throw away my $$ 8| . So in my place, i only custom made kitchen cabinets and i use the money i save on the built ins to make nice nice flooring and chio chio roman curtains for the whole house (3 bedrooms and 1 study) except the living room lah.

It's difficult for people to tell if u shld or not with anything for your house lor, guess the most important is u MUST like wat u gng to do or furnish yr home with lor. I got alot of pple telling me that i hv alot of maintenance work to do cos most of my furniture is in white ma plus my sofa is in off white wor alot of pple will say upkeep until i peng san, but end of day it is my house, so long as i like can liao ma. Bcos i "Al Cheapo" one, so when i saw nice pieces from Roomyroom and the wood is solid i was like why not? Apart from the fact that it is not custom made to my specific measurement it looks good, it's solid, it matches how i intend to use it, so i CHIONG ahhhhhhh :dancingqueen:

I dun hv a dining table leh, instead bought a 6ft pool table with the "top cover". So if sit down dinner required jus pull the cover over the table, then tah tah....i hv a dinning table lor! But of cos i need to go buy the chairs lah.

As for my bed frame and side table (solid wood, Mahangony wood. In fact all the pcs i bought from him are Mahangony wood wor) I am getting from Roomyroom, shipment coming in Mid Oct. Dav had reconfirmed last week. So if u not in hurry to get yr stuffs, hold fire....wait for the next ship. The next shipment got a lot of nice french whites!! I no bluff u la. When u were at Roomyroom did Dav show u wat they bringing in comes mid Oct? If no then the next time u ard tat area, ask Dav show u the pics of those pieces cmng in, u will be happi like a bird!!

And yes, u are right, tat's the sofa we bought! u got put yr b*ckside there testing testing mah, very shiok one leh, sit liao dun wan get up one! My favourite part of the sofa are all those cushions!! The cover are made of goose feather wor!

By the way, if u realli intend to buy from R*captured, look for Paulyn. She is the co-owner, very nice lady!The way she decorated her house is my dream house! Very stylo milo one! And she is a very very nice lady, she wil give u idea and if the pcs u buy tak kena type, she will tell u. I cannot remember the other owner name, she is not as nice as Paulyn. Very "sales driven" if u noe what i am tryin to say :notti:

Eh Bigbear, hv u bought yr household items (Hood, Hob, overn, Fridge) if not, I got good lobang. I bought my oven, hood and hob from them, it was cheaper by shops along Jln Besar by $300 wor. So if u keen i pm u the contact u go check it out.

Cereal Killer's Disclaimer : Am sharing my personal experiences at various shop as a feedback.

Like mentioned in previous reply, there's french whites coming in Mid Oct. If u wld like, u can call Dav again in mid Oct. I more heng cos I got a "preview" the last time I went, there's alot of them, modern or old vintage. One week after I bought my stuffs there was a they advertised for a warehouse sale and alot of the French whites were sold then.

Hey u go Esotico liao bey? Go liao come back share share what u see leh. If got good lobang do tell hor. Thanks in advance.

Cereal Killer

Wei wei smartfool, yeah now there's alot alot of baliness style there. i oso waiting waiting for the next batch of french white, i still need a bedframe and side table leh. Dav said there's something that is cmng in which is in sync to what i've already bought, so i continue to wait lor

By the way, ChixChix had mentioned he/she saw an advert in magazine selling French concept pcs wor, this is what he/she posted, Esotico 63340038 u got saw boh? Maybe u wan go try try.

If bigbear and u go liao come back got good feedback, then i oso consider go see see look look :notti:

Cereal Killer

Wow wow wow that is alot to share....thanks so much for sharing lei.

Oh our house is at Tampines under the private developer, premiere flat.

So basically almost fully furnish liao.

Oh no, after hearing abt u sign with K*nneth, i am worry cos we signed with him too lor. And i really afraid that the price will be steep. We yet to rec the quote from him yet. Kind of worry now, maybe too impulsive when we signed.

We will collect our keys only on Nov/ Dec so we still have plenty of time to source for funiture ba. We dont need get hob so on as all in liao, including wardrobe and stove, aircon..etc.

Actually we plan to visit idea*l Hou*se also but havent even visit we signed with Ci*seer*n liao lor. Getting worry liao....

As for the white furniture, i worry also lei, wait hor hard to maintain lor. The worse part is we considering to get a dog. Mmmm.... must think hard liao.

When we went there, we didnt get to meet Dav as alot of ppl and so far i only saw 2 staff there lor. 1 is aunty and another is an old uncle. When we ask the aunty is it roomyroom, she ask me what is that lor. I faint ah! Heehee...

Cereal Killer

Cereal Killer

wei let me knw when the french white arrive

i may need some cabinets

Esotico? nevr go leh

maybe when i on leave next week ba

hee

:notti:

Wow wow wow that is alot to share....thanks so much for sharing lei.

Oh our house is at Tampines under the private developer, premiere flat.

So basically almost fully furnish liao.

Oh no, after hearing abt u sign with K*nneth, i am worry cos we signed with him too lor. And i really afraid that the price will be steep. We yet to rec the quote from him yet. Kind of worry now, maybe too impulsive when we signed.

We will collect our keys only on Nov/ Dec so we still have plenty of time to source for funiture ba. We dont need get hob so on as all in liao, including wardrobe and stove, aircon..etc.

Actually we plan to visit idea*l Hou*se also but havent even visit we signed with Ci*seer*n liao lor. Getting worry liao....

As for the white furniture, i worry also lei, wait hor hard to maintain lor. The worse part is we considering to get a dog. Mmmm.... must think hard liao.

When we went there, we didnt get to meet Dav as alot of ppl and so far i only saw 2 staff there lor. 1 is aunty and another is an old uncle. When we ask the aunty is it roomyroom, she ask me what is that lor. I faint ah! Heehee...

No need thanks lah, it's always a pleasure to share info, that's how we know more things also ma. And prob also one way not to get cheated by 没良心 (heartless) merchant. I saw on other thread got pple go one furniture shop (dun noe wat name liao lah) then the shop closed down or moved, jia lat..goods dun hv $$$ oso gone! jia lat jia lat.... these merchants really deserve to hang and 8|8|8|8| pple hard earn $$ some still sooooo young wor...

Eh acutali hor yrs a premiere flat most things hv liao, incl carpentery right? Y u still need a ID? Do u intend to revamp the majority of the interior at all? If yr place comes w cabinets, wardrobe and if not ugly and useable then use lah...dun waste the $$. Ci*eer*n is like the Tiffany in the ID Industry lor. So yr ID oso K*nneth :unsure: Sorry hor, i Obasan leh plus old auntie too....I the realistic type lah, if something is not ugly betty looking, can use i won't change it lor. I rather keep tat $$ and spend it on other necessary area. THIS IS PURELY MY OWN TOTs, of cos like i said b4 your house u do what u like and wat makes u happy. By the way, I din mean to make u worri or upset u with my comments abt Ci*eer*n or K*nneth. It's never my intenion. Pai sey hor.. I guess end of day, we must know and be convinced that what is pay is value for money ba, somemore now economy no good leh, must be careful of spending wor...sorri hor, the Obasan in me awake again 8| *LOL*

Eh bigbear I have a golden retriever lor, i dun tink my fur baby will be a "threat" to my white furniture lah. My fur baby is coming to 12 yrs old this 2008. So she passed the teething stage liao. But when she was a puppy OMG :jawdrop: she chew up 2 pairs of my Ferragamo shoes, she tore off part of the floor skirting, RAIN SHOWER (tore off my sofa w the inner sponge all over the living area) my sofa! But these are the only damage so far. Sometime when i watch her sleep SNORING 8| in my room, just the memory I had with her it brings a smile to my heart! What dog u wan keep? I pref big dog!

Uncle & Aunty at Roomyroom, errrrrr...i nvr met any uncle and auntie there b4 leh. Heng 7th mth over liao! :notti: Since u not moving in soon, let me keep u posted when I do hear from Dav eventually when the goods arrives in SIN. Wld u like to keep in touch? If u keen, maybe u can PM me yr MSN Id or yr mobile no? Ho boh??

Dun wori too much Bigbear, give it good tot and hope u will make the package u signed a value for money transaction.

Cereal Killer

wei let me knw when the french white arrive

i may need some cabinets

Esotico? nevr go leh

maybe when i on leave next week ba

hee

:notti:

wei wei

ho la ho la, when Dav calls me I cheo u oso la

wan PM me yr contact no i send sms u when dav calls.

if u go Esotico take pics of the furniture there leh... gam sia in adv hor

Cereal Killer

Below is a list of the most popular anniversaries celebrated today and what they mean, but there are others. According to one American website, the 24th anniversary is for musical instruments, the 29th for new furniture, the 42nd for improved real estate and the 44th for groceries. Well, you never know your luck

---------

smithsan

Internet Marketing

No need thanks lah, it's always a pleasure to share info, that's how we know more things also ma. And prob also one way not to get cheated by 没良心 (heartless) merchant. I saw on other thread got pple go one furniture shop (dun noe wat name liao lah) then the shop closed down or moved, jia lat..goods dun hv $$$ oso gone! jia lat jia lat.... these merchants really deserve to hang and 8|8|8|8| pple hard earn $$ some still sooooo young wor...

Eh acutali hor yrs a premiere flat most things hv liao, incl carpentery right? Y u still need a ID? Do u intend to revamp the majority of the interior at all? If yr place comes w cabinets, wardrobe and if not ugly and useable then use lah...dun waste the $$. Ci*eer*n is like the Tiffany in the ID Industry lor. So yr ID oso K*nneth :unsure: Sorry hor, i Obasan leh plus old auntie too....I the realistic type lah, if something is not ugly betty looking, can use i won't change it lor. I rather keep tat $$ and spend it on other necessary area. THIS IS PURELY MY OWN TOTs, of cos like i said b4 your house u do what u like and wat makes u happy. By the way, I din mean to make u worri or upset u with my comments abt Ci*eer*n or K*nneth. It's never my intenion. Pai sey hor.. I guess end of day, we must know and be convinced that what is pay is value for money ba, somemore now economy no good leh, must be careful of spending wor...sorri hor, the Obasan in me awake again 8| *LOL*

Eh bigbear I have a golden retriever lor, i dun tink my fur baby will be a "threat" to my white furniture lah. My fur baby is coming to 12 yrs old this 2008. So she passed the teething stage liao. But when she was a puppy OMG :jawdrop: she chew up 2 pairs of my Ferragamo shoes, she tore off part of the floor skirting, RAIN SHOWER (tore off my sofa w the inner sponge all over the living area) my sofa! But these are the only damage so far. Sometime when i watch her sleep SNORING 8| in my room, just the memory I had with her it brings a smile to my heart! What dog u wan keep? I pref big dog!

Uncle & Aunty at Roomyroom, errrrrr...i nvr met any uncle and auntie there b4 leh. Heng 7th mth over liao! :notti: Since u not moving in soon, let me keep u posted when I do hear from Dav eventually when the goods arrives in SIN. Wld u like to keep in touch? If u keen, maybe u can PM me yr MSN Id or yr mobile no? Ho boh??

Dun wori too much Bigbear, give it good tot and hope u will make the package u signed a value for money transaction.

Cereal Killer

wei wei

ho la ho la, when Dav calls me I cheo u oso la

wan PM me yr contact no i send sms u when dav calls.

if u go Esotico take pics of the furniture there leh... gam sia in adv hor

Cereal Killer

Hey Cereal,

Wahaha….kk I PM u my HP. Me nv on msn lei, working kenna block le la.

I don’t intend to tear down any wardrobe or other things la cos since new and not ugly then use lor. Most of the carpentary work done lor so I wont be touching kitchen at all.

Oh, the reason I engage ID cos I want some designs and bring out the theme plus hassle free also ma.

U say u obasan …wahahaha…me also auntie thinking de. But dunno why we just attracted to Ci*see*n lei and the ID

and decided to sign after abt 2hrs plus of talking. After that I am abit regret cos thinking am I impulsive.

Anway, we will be meeting him this weekend then we shall see the quote if really that steep then we might do the same thing as u lei,

forfeit the $$$.

For dog, I yet to decide lei, I like High land terrier lor. But white fur. Oh u have golden R ah? I like it lor, they are very clever and nice but kind

of big for HDB la. Good lor yr dog, choose expensive shoes bite somemore.

Hey, u got friendster bo?

Hey Cereal,

Wahaha….kk I PM u my HP. Me nv on msn lei, working kenna block le la.

I don’t intend to tear down any wardrobe or other things la cos since new and not ugly then use lor. Most of the carpentary work done lor so I wont be touching kitchen at all.

Oh, the reason I engage ID cos I want some designs and bring out the theme plus hassle free also ma.

U say u obasan …wahahaha…me also auntie thinking de. But dunno why we just attracted to Ci*see*n lei and the ID

and decided to sign after abt 2hrs plus of talking. After that I am abit regret cos thinking am I impulsive.

Anway, we will be meeting him this weekend then we shall see the quote if really that steep then we might do the same thing as u lei,

forfeit the $$$.

For dog, I yet to decide lei, I like High land terrier lor. But white fur. Oh u have golden R ah? I like it lor, they are very clever and nice but kind

of big for HDB la. Good lor yr dog, choose expensive shoes bite somemore.

Hey, u got friendster bo?

Bigbear ah, i received yr PM liao. I send my contact details to u via PM too liao. Let's take our obasan topic offline :D

Cereal Killer

Hi

There's another shop at ubi, the factory/warehouse area that sells Royal French, Victorian pcs and their price is a fraction of what you wld pay at Re**ptured and I w*nna go h*me

I went to Re**ptured and bought some $10,000 worth of stuffs before I discover this Ubi place :furious: According to the shop owner, they supply to I w*nna go h*me and Recaptured.

If you guys are keen, do PM me for the shop's add.

By the way does anyone know where I can buy nice victorian photo frames, lightings and ceiling which is not at Re**ptured price, ie...cheaper ones lah :D

Cereal Killer

Hi could you PM me the shop's address? Tks!