Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
morgulboy

Modern Classics, Victoria, Gothic, Theme Furnitures

Hi Peeps,

I have been to the new International Furniture Centre and IMM. Two of the most recommended places to shop for furnitures.

But I have not found any place that sell the above furnitures. Currently I only discovered one shop in kaki bukit which sell these. Price are rather steep though. And I know these furnitures dont come cheap.

So does anyone have any recommendations?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Kaki Bukit? Recaptured? Nice pieces they have, but agree they are not cheap.

Hi

There's another shop at ubi, the factory/warehouse area that sells Royal French, Victorian pcs and their price is a fraction of what you wld pay at Re**ptured and I w*nna go h*me

I went to Re**ptured and bought some $10,000 worth of stuffs before I discover this Ubi place :furious: According to the shop owner, they supply to I w*nna go h*me and Recaptured.

If you guys are keen, do PM me for the shop's add.

By the way does anyone know where I can buy nice victorian photo frames, lightings and ceiling which is not at Re**ptured price, ie...cheaper ones lah :D

Cereal Killer

Hi

There's another shop at ubi, the factory/warehouse area that sells Royal French, Victorian pcs and their price is a fraction of what you wld pay at Re**ptured and I w*nna go h*me

I went to Re**ptured and bought some $10,000 worth of stuffs before I discover this Ubi place :furious: According to the shop owner, they supply to I w*nna go h*me and Recaptured.

By the way does anyone know where I can buy nice victorian photo frames, lightings and ceiling which is not at Re**ptured price, ie...cheaper ones lah :D

Cereal Killer

oh hi...finally found ppl with same likings. yes i meant recapture. i been to OM furniture at liang court testerday n saw 2 or 3 victorian-ly designed photoframes not bad. either white or black. but didnt check the price. By the way can u pm me the add of the shop in ubi?? many many thanks

Hi

Cereal Killer

Hi, can pm the add, tks.

Wow...seems like we like this type of theme which is rather rare in singapore.

Any pics of the things u all bought to share over here?

By the way, any idea where to get the sofa that is near to our theme?

Hi guys,

Since all of u here are keen on this theme. Can you guys share the pics of the things u bought?

By the way, i do have a few concen. I heard from others that this theme is not practical as its invlove

alot of white furniture and therefore hard to maintain.

Also heard from some friends that u will tends to feel bored after sometimes if u were to stay in the house for long. So i kind of worry now. :(

Pls help to advice me or share your point of view.

Thank you so much in advance!

oh hi...finally found ppl with same likings. yes i meant recapture. i been to OM furniture at liang court testerday n saw 2 or 3 victorian-ly designed photoframes not bad. either white or black. but didnt check the price. By the way can u pm me the add of the shop in ubi?? many many thanks

Hi Morgulboy

Yeah I feel the same way too! When I first started surfing renotalk, I cannot find anyone with the same concept and I had a hard time looking for info or place to buy the furniture. So when I found Re**pture, I was like :jawdrop: "I wan buy this, I wan buy that, wow that's so nice, wow that Mink Chair is a must to have 8| ...blah blah blah....."

I've finally found the address and had PM u liao

Cereal Killer

Wow...seems like we like this type of theme which is rather rare in singapore.

Any pics of the things u all bought to share over here?

By the way, any idea where to get the sofa that is near to our theme?

Me dun knoe how to up load pics, tried a few time oso cannot :furious::furious:

I bought mine from Re**ptured, after buying felt the pinch, tink i paid nearly $2700. Saw some nice ones at H Norman too leh, but not cheap too.

Hope u find you dream sofa soon!

Happi shopping

Cereal Killer

Hi, can pm the add, tks.

PM u liao

Happy Shopping

Cereal Killer

Hi Cereal Killer

can Pm me the address please?

thanks

MorgulBoy u may want to try manhattan furniture

they were located at UE square there but have since moved

PM u liao oso

Happy shopping hor

Cereal Killer

Wow Weekend we r taking our measuring tape to roomyroom.com

Thank you so much Cereal Killer and chixchix. So excited. So how much is ur new homes done up?

Cereal Killer

thanks

i am going to check it out today

hehe

Wow you are going today?

I read from the web that if u were to visit their showroom, you will need to call for appt first.

Pls do share with us once u are back from roomyroom hor. :notti:

Wow you are going today?

I read from the web that if u were to visit their showroom, you will need to call for appt first.

Pls do share with us once u are back from roomyroom hor. :notti:

Hi Bigbear, Morgulboy and Smartfool

Roomyroom is the same place i where i bought my french white series :D

Spoke w Dav earlier tis noon, called to asked him abt a mirror i saw on the website, he told me the stuffs on the website are mostly sold. Some of the items i bought was on the website :)

Hey, by chance anyone here stays in SengKang?? And anyone using I*eal H*use ID??

Bigbear ah, i will try to upload pics after my FY closing lor

Cereal Killer

Cereal Killer

thanks

i am going to check it out today

hehe

Wow SmartFool, u onzzz sia!

i am looking forward to be seeing what u will buy from Dav!!

By the way, Dav was telling me jus now that he is expecting new Royal French pcs mid next mth :dancingqueen: , so if can...hold fire, dun spend first. I am still waiting for my royal french bed frame and side table, waited since Aug hor! :furious::furious::furious:

Cereal Killer