Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dreamhome

Steel Stands For Hob

Taking over a resale unit. Want to keep the hood and hob. The hob looks ok, except its used condition. So thinking if i can just change the black stand... as it is a bit rusty and used.. think i change the stand, clean it up a bit.. would look like new already..

Anyone any idea if this can be done?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Taking over a resale unit. Want to keep the hood and hob. The hob looks ok, except its used condition. So thinking if i can just change the black stand... as it is a bit rusty and used.. think i change the stand, clean it up a bit.. would look like new already..

If the stand is made of a material that you can paint on, you could get some Hammerite paint and just give it another colour. :)

If the stand is in a bad condition that it will not be safe to use it for long, it may be better to find another option.

If you are looking to change the stand to a stainless steel stand, you could visit these few shops: -

Starlight Stainless Steel PL [Ah Ong; Mr ONG See Min]

No. 90 Eunos Ave 7, [next to Singapore Handicraft Ctr], Singapore 409571. T: +65 64811283

Normal Stainless Steel Works

6600 Geylang Road, [park at Lor 40], Singapore. T: +65 68421513

Jackie's Enterprises (S) PL

57 Jalan Pemimpin, [bishan St 21], Singapore 577216. T: +65 62530355

Perhaps it's easier for other forum users to suggest if you could post a pix or 2 of the hob stand. :)

hi,

i was wondering what type of stand do you refer to? izt the stand that is on the hob where you can put on the (eg) wok/kettle/pan on while cooking?

if that is the stand you refering to, maybe you like to refer back to the brand of the hob, look up their local supplier and ask if they sell the stand. normally they do carry and sell the parts.

do not just use paint as you will be using the hob to cook food that are to be fed to the family and yourself.