Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
gab04

Ko Hong / Id Emboss, Anyone?

I engaged Dick from ID Emboss. He gave us a lot of good layout proposal and ideas. The quotation given by Dick is very clear and no hidden cost (including the electrical work). I would said the cost is acceptable and slightly higher due to the material used. For normal ID firm, the feature wall materials used is normally laminate. For ID Emboss, we get to use all materials (tinted glass, wallpaper, etc). Those home owner that afford to pay a bit more for quality, you guys can try ID Emboss. I'm sure you guys will not disappointed.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hey hi Zerochristy, didn't know you are looking for ID. If you thinking of using them, I do not think it's a problem as I have seen several good work by them. Dun deny their pricing is a little more steep then those neighbourhood or ah-beng-ID-wannabe kinda as this firm is developer by nature...so quality is on top of many others. We did not engaged them in the end because my fiance and I have decided to cut budget by designing the place ourself.

Who did you see from ID Emboss? Do shop around a few more to make the final decision. The chemistry between ID and you is very important too.

Not sure with Ko Hong, but drop Emboss please, their quotation and ex and have bad reputation.

I strongly recommend Ideal Design Studio. Their service is really good and will tell you how to save.

Hi Fly, oh I have read that ID Emboss is on the high side.. was worried on this part as you know now market is not very good so even for a cent everyone is also saving up like crazy.. I would say I will also be like that.... Hahah. Bad Reputation... erms I have not heard or read on this yet first time came across on this... but if they do have I would really like to read more on this as we are paying for their service of coz I want my money well spent on it.

Ideal Design Studio... I have not consider them in my list... Maybe I will start reading on them. :)

I engaged Dick from ID Emboss. He gave us a lot of good layout proposal and ideas. The quotation given by Dick is very clear and no hidden cost (including the electrical work). I would said the cost is acceptable and slightly higher due to the material used. For normal ID firm, the feature wall materials used is normally laminate. For ID Emboss, we get to use all materials (tinted glass, wallpaper, etc). Those home owner that afford to pay a bit more for quality, you guys can try ID Emboss. I'm sure you guys will not disappointed.

Hi Boykit, Thanks for your feedback :)

Hey hi Zerochristy, didn't know you are looking for ID. If you thinking of using them, I do not think it's a problem as I have seen several good work by them. Dun deny their pricing is a little more steep then those neighbourhood or ah-beng-ID-wannabe kinda as this firm is developer by nature...so quality is on top of many others. We did not engaged them in the end because my fiance and I have decided to cut budget by designing the place ourself.

Who did you see from ID Emboss? Do shop around a few more to make the final decision. The chemistry between ID and you is very important too.

Hi ilmare612. How are you? Hahah ID or not its not important to us cause we actually have the idea of what we want liao just that we need a ID to bring our idea to live and to oversee the work for us. I have see some good work produce by them of coz not talking about money at the first place... cause normall the money part just kills us...

Erms.. I am not too sure yet who to ask for will have to see when time come in about 1 mth time ba... Yap I have also shortlist Renozone too cause they did up 2 of my frnds place looks ok to me. Hahah my frnd also told me that must have the chemistry.. just like the PG in the wedding like that sia.

Edited by zerochristy

Just seen the pics of Najip Ali's home and the redhill house and i must say ID Emboss's designs are very nice. Will look for them to discuss about my new place's reno once i found the right place.

Hi, anyone able to advice on them? TIA

hihi..their wrkmanship nt bad...manage to go to 1 of their completed reno at tanglin residences..nt bab though..

we are still considering if to engage em..hehe

hihi..their wrkmanship nt bad...manage to go to 1 of their completed reno at tanglin residences..nt bab though..

we are still considering if to engage em..hehe

Hi Ling,

Have they quoted you for your house .... mind sharing the damage?

Btw, who did you engage at ID Emboss ... kinda of curious coz HBay recommended me to them, just wanted to do some ref check before taking subsequent steps.

Cheers .. San

Hi Ling,

Have they quoted you for your house .... mind sharing the damage?

Btw, who did you engage at ID Emboss ... kinda of curious coz HBay recommended me to them, just wanted to do some ref check before taking subsequent steps.

Cheers .. San

Anyone engaged Theresa from ID Emboss before? Appreciate any comments.... :P