Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wifey

Any Recommendations For Altar Table? ++ Main Door & Grills

hihi..anyone gt gd recommendation for reasonable price and quality altar table for praying guanyin? have totally no idea of where to buy and wat material wood muz have? :help:

plus plus any place to buy main door & grills? wats the price range like?

thks anyone... :bow:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hihi..anyone gt gd recommendation for reasonable price and quality altar table for praying guanyin? have totally no idea of where to buy and wat material wood muz have? :help:

plus plus any place to buy main door & grills? wats the price range like?

thks anyone... :bow:

Hi, we will be getting our wrought iron gate (5 room) from Pang Giap Enterprise, contact no. 6281 2485. The uncle charged us $481.50 (include 7% GST). He has a wide range of designs for you to choose from. They can customise to your design if you have any. Can arrange for them to take measurement and they will provide you the quote on the spot.

Hi, we will be getting our wrought iron gate (5 room) from Pang Giap Enterprise, contact no. 6281 2485. The uncle charged us $481.50 (include 7% GST). He has a wide range of designs for you to choose from. They can customise to your design if you have any. Can arrange for them to take measurement and they will provide you the quote on the spot.

thks junewongyy...i also contacted pang giap (search from website) and get them to do wrought iron gate for me, hehe, quite reasonable price...they will be coming down install tis sat for me...

thks junewongyy...i also contacted pang giap (search from website) and get them to do wrought iron gate for me, hehe, quite reasonable price...they will be coming down install tis sat for me...

Hi Wifey, we will get ours install 2 wks later. Can u send me pix on your gate? The uncle is an animal lover he recommended dog food for my dog and ask if I want to use my dog's picture to design the gate. So cute. But I selected one simple design with no animals on it. :D

Hi Wifey, we will get ours install 2 wks later. Can u send me pix on your gate? The uncle is an animal lover he recommended dog food for my dog and ask if I want to use my dog's picture to design the gate. So cute. But I selected one simple design with no animals on it. :D

how to post pic here? never try b4... but my gate is PG1457 under this website if u wana know the pattern(http://www.panggiap88.com.sg/wi_doorgates.html#budget)

& i have some special requests to them, which is to make the doorlock parellel line so tat i can put DURO LOCK, and the 4 sticks top touch the ceiling line cos i dun wan space in between, and im happy tat they giv me wat i wan exactly on the date of installation...quite scared they will forget tis & tat (there seems to be some complaints over the company over the forum)...

btw, 8 special keys r provided with the gate, good lock...

how to post pic here? never try b4... but my gate is PG1457 under this website if u wana know the pattern(http://www.panggiap88.com.sg/wi_doorgates.html#budget)

& i have some special requests to them, which is to make the doorlock parellel line so tat i can put DURO LOCK, and the 4 sticks top touch the ceiling line cos i dun wan space in between, and im happy tat they giv me wat i wan exactly on the date of installation...quite scared they will forget tis & tat (there seems to be some complaints over the company over the forum)...

btw, 8 special keys r provided with the gate, good lock...

Hi Wifey,

Good choice on the gate design. 8 special keys for 1 gate? Oh mine, can't wait to get my install soon.

Hi Wifey,

Good choice on the gate design. 8 special keys for 1 gate? Oh mine, can't wait to get my install soon.

thks, u oso getting panggiap on the gate? heard frm them tat if u need make extra key, need take entire lock out (by them) then can go make (ard $15 per key)...tats y they giv us all the 8 keys....my aunt make frm another company who onli gav her 3 keys on the special lock.

thks, u oso getting panggiap on the gate? heard frm them tat if u need make extra key, need take entire lock out (by them) then can go make (ard $15 per key)...tats y they giv us all the 8 keys....my aunt make frm another company who onli gav her 3 keys on the special lock.

Hi Wifey,

I finally got my gate installed today. Simple design. Yes, you are right! I also got 8 keys from them.

MY ID will paint the main door to a darker brown colour and I believe this will make the sliver gate more outstanding. :)

2567872410063074167S425x425Q85.jpg

Hi Wifey,

I finally got my gate installed today. Simple design. Yes, you are right! I also got 8 keys from them.

MY ID will paint the main door to a darker brown colour and I believe this will make the sliver gate more outstanding. :)

2567872410063074167S425x425Q85.jpg

nice gate, simple & clean..but i cnt c the design from their website, yours is customised to your own design?

got asked the workers if the iron will rust, they said super frankly "will", faint...but they said try NOT to use wet cloth wipe the gate, juz feather duster if required...keep the iron dry, then will nt rust...& dun let your lock scratch off the coated paint, else more easily rust...

Edited by wifey

nice gate, simple & clean..but i cnt c the design from their website, yours is customised to your own design?

got asked the workers if the iron will rust, they said super frankly "will", faint...but they said try NOT to use wet cloth wipe the gate, juz feather duster if required...keep the iron dry, then will nt rust...& dun let your lock scratch off the coated paint, else more easily rust...

Huh, the gate will rust? :jawdrop: Really? I didn't ask I thought it will not rust. I better be careful then, as I'm the kind of person who like to clean my gate with wet rug.

My gate design is in one of the page of that thick pocket file but it's in black and white photocopied A4 paper. I was looking for something simple and yet not too boring. :D

After my door has been painted I will post another picture of the gate.

Hi colourful and wifey, may I know if pang giap sells and install main door as well? I am thinking of changing my main door, maybe the frame as well. Thank you.