Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
snoopy_tiong

Can Anyone Give Me Some Comments? Thanksss...

I have recently searching for ID, below are my shortlist of some IDs. can anyone give me some comments?

(1) U-Home

(2) Ideal Reno & Interior Design

(3) Summit Design

(4) Rezt & Relax

Have anyone use their services before? can advice me how is their workmanships and the design?

thanks a lot!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
y dun u try i bridge?

seems not bad. me going down today to iron

some details then most prob gonna finalise w my id le.

hi jacq011023, how's ur meeting with i bridge yesterday? i'd viewed their website, look nice..

hi jacq011023, how's ur meeting with i bridge yesterday? i'd viewed their website, look nice..

hi snoopy.

u can call me jacq, no need the numbers...lol.. :rofl:

well, i finalise w them le cos i find my id from i bridge better as compared to e rest tat i went to.

better in terms of service. their design oso not bad. hopefully i never made wrong decision.

heard a lot of forumers have good feedback b4 they sign w other company but everything haywire after they sign. i'm keeping my fingers crossed. :unsure:

my id very sincere n oso very pro in analysing the pros n cons of certain design ideas we have. :jammin:

so far i engaged with my contractor and found that their service is quite good .....interested drop me email

Rex &relaz ^ Summit Design last time met them at exhibition, found that price too higher and have to pay for money if want to view for 3D, U-Home, no idea...however got see they have the promotion..

P/s: pm me if you are interested and hope you enjoy with your reno hunting..can gain lots of experience and knowledge..however still have to beware of those conman...

have engaged wif rezt and relax before, overall was ok but pricing wise alil too steep le.

if i nv rmb wrongly oso engaged wif u-home but wasnt reali comfortable because felt like was being pushed to accept their design =/

i ended up getting tis new reno company who my frenz recommended called md2,

they went through numerous quotations with me n went down to my place.

didnt had to confirm wif them anything beforehand unlike em.. darwin if i'm not wrong, bad experience =/

hope u hav fun doing up yr place =]

I have recently searching for ID, below are my shortlist of some IDs. can anyone give me some comments?

(1) U-Home

(2) Ideal Reno & Interior Design

(3) Summit Design

(4) Rezt & Relax

Have anyone use their services before? can advice me how is their workmanships and the design?

thanks a lot!

so snoopy, how's everything?

haven heard from u.

any updates?

hi.. thanks for the concern.. been busy for the past few weeks, work + meeting with ID... :P

after discuss with my hubby, we confirm to engage summit design.. so far feel comfortable with them, and view few of the projects.. like it loh..

hope everything will go smooth. good luck to me ya! :yamseng: