Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
AlphaLost

A New Beginning

lol I think sometimes I find all of us (myself included a bit weird) We look at DAMAGE done to our stuff and we rejoice.. LOL Out of context it sounds a bit sadistic. hahaha

I wonder what the hole in the wall is for! :P I think bright colours in the toilet is always GREAT!!! I wanted lime green LOL

haahaa.. pinkpetter... u seem to be able to read my mind.. Wanted something bright and cheerful for the common toilet but not too shocking. Also did think of lime green but kena rejected by me wife.. as they say, she is my artistic half.... :paint:

Finally your reno has started! congrats.

When is the expected end date?

heehee.. yup yup.. relief that it has taken off.. seems like Mr. J is pretty confident he can deliver it in a month. so fingerz crozzed.. :notti:

Hi there,

neighbour here.. Congrats on ur reno commencement, must b exciting.. Which block r u staying??

Lin & L3x

Hey Lin,

thanks thanks.. me at blk 181. What abt you?

Hi,

Like the MBR and common bathroom design :good: .... The mosaics walls are nice :D The yellow combi is special..

Dun mind can share how much does your bathroom reno cost?

Yo klipp-klapp,

have pm you the details for my bathroom reno.. all designs from me ID.. just needed to tweak the colors and re-emphaise my room themes to him off and on again..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Updates updates...

think my ID working faster than a MRT.. False ceiling is oreadi up and most of the tiling is laid...

also made a trip to elmark and finally decided to get 2 of the LMD1 fans.. one for the living room and one for the dining room.. hope it matches overall.. :dunno:

f_mail27m_d8198e0.jpg

False Ceiling (cove ceiling) in the Living Room

f_IMG1557m_14d0ecf.jpg

Bedroom Tiles

f_IMG1564m_b5d6acc.jpg

Living Room

f_IMG1560m_129f459.jpg

I must say J gave me pretty good tiles.. much better than my expectations..

Next to await the toilet tiling :notti:

Hey Lin,

thanks thanks.. me at blk 181. What abt you?

We r at 182. So many carpentry, must have cost a bomb for ur reno.. :o

Lin & L3x