Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LGG

Lorenzo

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
get from HTL better :)

What does HTL stands for? And can you further advise why HTL is better than Lorenzo?

The one I spotted at Lorenzo recliner sofa is retailing at 1580 after delivery charges

What does HTL stands for? And can you further advise why HTL is better than Lorenzo?

The one I spotted at Lorenzo recliner sofa is retailing at 1580 after delivery charges

Can google HTL for a more accurate answer :)

HTL's main market is Europe hence you wont see their products in any shops. However if you want to buy you need visit their factory @ Tuas area.

I've been there a couple of times and was quite impressed by the quality of their products.

No doubt it may be expensive - BUT they do give big discounts (up to 70%) if you grab their old stock.

They usually advertise on weekends. keep a lookout and good luck!

Can google HTL for a more accurate answer :)

HTL's main market is Europe hence you wont see their products in any shops. However if you want to buy you need visit their factory @ Tuas area.

I've been there a couple of times and was quite impressed by the quality of their products.

No doubt it may be expensive - BUT they do give big discounts (up to 70%) if you grab their old stock.

They usually advertise on weekends. keep a lookout and good luck!

Shall give HTL a miss.. upon hearing their location..

Looking out for more comments on Lorenzo sofa recliner.. :sport-smiley-018: Thx!

I got a lorenzo recliner. Very good and nice full leather feeling. No regret in paying that price for the recliner. Comes with 2 times free leather wash as well. You can see the picture in my renoblog. And full leather is really much cooling than half leather ones, or maybe its just psychological, haha.

Edited by tazzi80

I got a lorenzo recliner. Very good and nice full leather feeling. No regret in paying that price for the recliner. Comes with 2 times free leather wash as well. You can see the picture in my renoblog. And full leather is really much cooling than half leather ones, or maybe its just psychological, haha.

Upon hearing your comments, shall go ahead with the purchase.. have been contemplating for the longest time.. :dancingqueen:

We got a fabric sofa from them at $1499 as it was the most ergonomic and supple design we could find after visiting countless stores, including more upmarket ones. On top of that, we were able to choose the removable and washable European fabric from a huge catalogue. For practical reasons, we selected the toughest rated fabric.

More details in my t-blog.