Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lushbelle

Moving Back Home To The West

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I parked here waiting for your toilet tiles

I thinking more in lines of a tenant... was it rented out?

Sorry gal, I am so busy to take the tiles photos in here already,

Had asked contractor to decide for me how to place it because i

really got no time to think it over! Haha...

I also believe that that room was rented out but i never ask who

is staying there, just want to revamp the whole place and treat it

as new will do! :P

does your room get the evening sun?

just curious coz the ex-owner actually installed the pole-hanger in that room :dunno:

Hey babe,

Erm, i am still not too sure if i get the evening sun

but should be a tenant staying inside there so he/she

hang the clothes up there...

Went up to my place on mon, the place was completely hacked. They are now plastering all the cement for a even surface before lying up the tiles. Good job for them! Keeping my fingers crossed! :)

My contractor told them to laid the tiles by next tues so hopefully it can be done fast n nice! Hee...

Went to Sims ave and brought the sanitary ware but i made a silly mistake by going to another shop and not the one Pinkpetter recommended!!! Regretted it badly already! Sotong me..

Spend a total of $1800 for

2 set of WC and basin

1 Kindred Kitchen Sink

Rinnai hob

Sink tap

2 basin tap

2 champs heater

2 water spray

1 set toilet glass ware

1 dbl towel hanger

Then again, i really like the WC pinkpetter had purchased!!! sob sob...

Sorry gal, I am so busy to take the tiles photos in here already,

Had asked contractor to decide for me how to place it because i

really got no time to think it over! Haha...

I also believe that that room was rented out but i never ask who

is staying there, just want to revamp the whole place and treat it

as new will do! :P

oo Didn't see your reply from a few days ago... ya Can imagine how busy you are. I whole weekend also busy. Bought all my stuff liao left roller blinds later I go and choose. :P

Yes yes as long as it's a revamp.. who cares! :) But it does explain why not in good condition.. usually tenants are like that...

Went up to my place on mon, the place was completely hacked. They are now plastering all the cement for a even surface before lying up the tiles. Good job for them! Keeping my fingers crossed! :)

My contractor told them to laid the tiles by next tues so hopefully it can be done fast n nice! Hee...

Went to Sims ave and brought the sanitary ware but i made a silly mistake by going to another shop and not the one Pinkpetter recommended!!! Regretted it badly already! Sotong me..

Spend a total of $1800 for

2 set of WC and basin

1 Kindred Kitchen Sink

Rinnai hob

Sink tap

2 basin tap

2 champs heater

2 water spray

1 set toilet glass ware

1 dbl towel hanger

Then again, i really like the WC pinkpetter had purchased!!! sob sob...

so sad really cannot change wor. bo pian. nvm I'm sure the one you buy also good one. :) You even bought all your toilet accessories at the same place wor? I'm still slow on that ...

MmMm seems like when your tiling is done my tiling will begin... :)

oo Didn't see your reply from a few days ago... ya Can imagine how busy you are. I whole weekend also busy. Bought all my stuff liao left roller blinds later I go and choose. :P

Yes yes as long as it's a revamp.. who cares! :) But it does explain why not in good condition.. usually tenants are like that...

so sad really cannot change wor. bo pian. nvm I'm sure the one you buy also good one. :) You even bought all your toilet accessories at the same place wor? I'm still slow on that ...

MmMm seems like when your tiling is done my tiling will begin... :)

Hi pinkpetter! Yup, i have been extremely busy recently.. work on the long weekend so didnt even have the time to go up to check on my house also. Hee..

Took a day off yesterday and rush to buy some furniture, went with my mum. Ended up my fussy mum still cant decide what to buy! OMG.. sick of running around to source for items already! And it's becoming nearer and nearer to the date to move in and still havent buy any furniture yet!! vomit blood!

Well at least i got my bed yesterday already, happy with my buy! :notti:

I went to this bedding saloon at mac pherson and buy this maxcoil with bedframe. I wonder is it too expensive?? i brought it all together at $1499.. any comments???

Hi pinkpetter! Yup, i have been extremely busy recently.. work on the long weekend so didnt even have the time to go up to check on my house also. Hee..

Took a day off yesterday and rush to buy some furniture, went with my mum. Ended up my fussy mum still cant decide what to buy! OMG.. sick of running around to source for items already! And it's becoming nearer and nearer to the date to move in and still havent buy any furniture yet!! vomit blood!

Well at least i got my bed yesterday already, happy with my buy! :notti:

I went to this bedding saloon at mac pherson and buy this maxcoil with bedframe. I wonder is it too expensive?? i brought it all together at $1499.. any comments???

hihi lushbelle! poor thing still so busy with work. Me bought 90% of my furniture over the weekend. We settled the lights, blinds, and furniture liao.. but it's mainly cos my parents and I are free. :)

Ya I also sick of sourcing for things... very tiring.. esp since we don't have car. Urgh. we went to look at all the furniture we want.. and then went to a furniture shop in amk to order... :) i put up the pictures in my blog liao.

hope ur tiling done liao!

Edited by pinkpetter

Tomorrow i will be going up to check on the tilings and my toilet accessories will be delivered too, hopefully will be completed already. Then pictures i will post tomorrow!

I went up last thursday, my toilets and kitchen tiles are all up, so i presume that by wed or thurs.

Tomorrow i will be going up to check on the tilings and my toilet accessories will be delivered too, hopefully will be completed already. Then pictures i will post tomorrow!

I went up last thursday, my toilets and kitchen tiles are all up, so i presume that by wed or thurs.

Wow that's fast!!! :good: He still owes us 1 last item :curse:

Wow that's fast!!! :good: He still owes us 1 last item :curse:

Wah still outstanding things! God i remind him tomorrow again for u! Ha..

Maybe i go for simple reno and also i ask him to decide on alot of things

cos i dun have time n strength to tink so much!! haha..

huh what item is it??... small or big thing?

lushbelle rem to tell us progress!! :)

It's about the glass panel at the TV console. At the same time, i'll ask his bro to help me drill the wall for my IKEA mirror too (I'm scared of cracking the whole wall) hehehe ...

I went up today to check out the process. So far so good

IMG_1841.jpg

My mum's room

IMG_1842.jpg

My bro's room, he got more windows! envy... ;)

IMG_1848.jpg

Living room, everything is still in a mess but flooring are all done except the skirting....

IMG_1849.jpg

IMG_1844.jpg

Kitchen wall tiles up

IMG_1845.jpg

Cabinets base.

IMG_1843.jpg

Fridge base.

IMG_1853.jpg

The entrance of the kitchen seems bigger or it's because the cabinets are not up yet.. hmmm..

IMG_1846.jpg

Common Toilet, windows up already for the toilet.

IMG_1847.jpg

IMG_1851.jpg

This's my toilet.. :notti:

IMG_1850.jpg

I just love the black tiles!!

IMG_1852.jpg

The kerb that the contractor had done for me in order for me to place a glass sceen.

Ok, i am going out to get something.. upload my toilet accessories loot later!

WAHHHHH your mosaics very nice! AND I LOVED that black floral tile also!!! but my parents dun let me choose :P:P:P so mean of them. lol

wah you really progress very fast. haha I also updated mine today!!!

When will your cabinets be up????