Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lushbelle

Moving Back Home To The West

Wah you got the 707 heater.. mine is the alpha one. :P

I like the steps up to the house thing. Then there's no need to protect the door from washing. So luckyyy

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
WAHHHHH your mosaics very nice! AND I LOVED that black floral tile also!!! but my parents dun let me choose :P:P:P so mean of them. lol

wah you really progress very fast. haha I also updated mine today!!!

When will your cabinets be up????

But i think u choose red tiles right? I love red tiles too but when i saw the black ones, i immediately fell in love with them.. :notti:

Cabinets wise i still got no idea when is he putting up because i am telling him to take his time because i will move in first then he slowly installed it up. I have to give up my exsisting house by 28 of this month so i will just have to put up with the empty house first.

Wah you got the 707 heater.. mine is the alpha one. :P

I like the steps up to the house thing. Then there's no need to protect the door from washing. So luckyyy

I brought the 707 at the price of $180 which i think is very reasonable, i read up the thread and most of them brought at $185 so i think he gave me quite a good price for it. Hee..

I saw the alpha one but i hate the button because i find that it's quite diffcult to turn if my hands are slippery but they are so beautiful, i almost got them too!! but it's really up to individual then. U have lotsa of good buy too! :notti:

I went silver river yesterday to get my TV cabinent, coffee table, chest of drawers and a flower stand @ $1417, found out that they have alot of nice copy likes and quite reasonable price too, I saw one bedframe very nice, it's simmon design and the leather is very luxurious feel the price is only $599 where i brought my bedframe at $699 and it's those normal PVC like leather. ARGH!! totally regreted...

But i think u choose red tiles right? I love red tiles too but when i saw the black ones, i immediately fell in love with them.. :notti:

Cabinets wise i still got no idea when is he putting up because i am telling him to take his time because i will move in first then he slowly installed it up. I have to give up my exsisting house by 28 of this month so i will just have to put up with the empty house first.

I brought the 707 at the price of $180 which i think is very reasonable, i read up the thread and most of them brought at $185 so i think he gave me quite a good price for it. Hee..

I saw the alpha one but i hate the button because i find that it's quite diffcult to turn if my hands are slippery but they are so beautiful, i almost got them too!! but it's really up to individual then. U have lotsa of good buy too! :notti:

Wah so once your skirting and toilets are done you will move in? That's pretty soon!

My parents also looking to moving in early! :P I have yet to tell Contractor. Probably tonight........... lol Mine is cos they looked at dates. They can move on the 22 dec, 30 dec and 3 jan. and I told them 30 dec and 3 jan I not free. hahaha then they kan cheong liao :P

Wah you very practical you even tested the knobs!! I forgot!!!! anyway my parents like the design la.. so dun care la. haiz. :bangwall:

I went silver river yesterday to get my TV cabinent, coffee table, chest of drawers and a flower stand @ $1417, found out that they have alot of nice copy likes and quite reasonable price too, I saw one bedframe very nice, it's simmon design and the leather is very luxurious feel the price is only $599 where i brought my bedframe at $699 and it's those normal PVC like leather. ARGH!! totally regreted...

mm wah good deal.. 4 things for 1417... mmm this Silver River sounds like S&C furniture, the place i went... they import some of the nice nice designer furniture also. mmm no choice la you buy liao..... dun look at prices after you buy liao. sure heartache one. I stopped myself from looking at furniture liao :P

Wah so once your skirting and toilets are done you will move in? That's pretty soon!

My parents also looking to moving in early! :P I have yet to tell Contractor. Probably tonight........... lol Mine is cos they looked at dates. They can move on the 22 dec, 30 dec and 3 jan. and I told them 30 dec and 3 jan I not free. hahaha then they kan cheong liao :P

Wah you very practical you even tested the knobs!! I forgot!!!! anyway my parents like the design la.. so dun care la. haiz. :bangwall:

mm wah good deal.. 4 things for 1417... mmm this Silver River sounds like S&C furniture, the place i went... they import some of the nice nice designer furniture also. mmm no choice la you buy liao..... dun look at prices after you buy liao. sure heartache one. I stopped myself from looking at furniture liao :P

Because i used the champs civic before and the stupid knobs fell out everytime i turn! so i very fussy on the knobs already! hahaha.

I think 22dec is really a very rush date! I am going to move in on the 27dec so i really hope by then at least the kitchen cabinets will be up!

Oh where's that S&C shop that you went?

hahaa it's super rush so I haven't tell him yet. :P Wait he scold. :P whahahaha.

it's at Blk 338 Ang Mo Kio Ave 1. It's a neighbourhood furniture shop. But they also bring in those imported deisgner stuff can see see. Family business so you will find Melvin and his wife there. :)

hahaa it's super rush so I haven't tell him yet. :P Wait he scold. :P whahahaha.

it's at Blk 338 Ang Mo Kio Ave 1. It's a neighbourhood furniture shop. But they also bring in those imported deisgner stuff can see see. Family business so you will find Melvin and his wife there. :)

I cant find the time to go down to shop that u mention, i got not much time left already!!!

Went down yesterday to have a look, cos my contractor says they going to start painting on tues so i better go n see if they have shift my aircon and done all the proper wiring..

IMG_1864.jpg

Some switches are up already.

IMG_1865.jpg

IMG_1867.jpg

Aircon shifted

IMG_1866.jpg

New rubbish chute..

After that i went CHanhuat to purchase lights, cost me $720.. :jawdrop: pocket burning bigger and bigger hole already..

Total 1 ceiling fan

2 living room lights

3 bedroom lights

1 dressing table light

I keeping the old bathroom n kitchen lights.. cut costs bopian.. sigh..

lushbelle!! heard that you're going to finish your reno this week? So fast! *envious*

I see so that's what the switches and rubbish chute are going to look like. :)

Ya my pocket also got super big hole liao

lushbelle!! heard that you're going to finish your reno this week? So fast! *envious*

I see so that's what the switches and rubbish chute are going to look like. :)

Ya my pocket also got super big hole liao

Hahaha.. u got the idea of your switches and chute now ya.. He is going to do the painting for me tomorrow i think and finish up the rest of the wiring by these 2 days. Now the problem is my windows, that guy is overseas! i think i dont really like the service of this guy although there is alot of good reviews about this window contractor.. ARGHHH!!!

Overall i think my contractor is quite fast and good, he help me to co ordinate with the window contractor but in the end he never even come up and reinstall it properly back!!

Hahaha.. u got the idea of your switches and chute now ya.. He is going to do the painting for me tomorrow i think and finish up the rest of the wiring by these 2 days. Now the problem is my windows, that guy is overseas! i think i dont really like the service of this guy although there is alot of good reviews about this window contractor.. ARGHHH!!!

Overall i think my contractor is quite fast and good, he help me to co ordinate with the window contractor but in the end he never even come up and reinstall it properly back!!

HUH the window contractor is your own or contractor's? hais Hope he comes back soon!!!

My contractor had made alot of mistake in some of my cabinets!!!

OMG How? should i ask him to change for me?

i asked him to mix some wood colour onto my kitchen cabinet but he did it all white! and my TV cabinet i asked him to do red but he did it in white!! faintz..

and he installed the wrong set of WC and basin too! and gave me the lousy toilet door! Should i ask him to change also?

ARGHHH...

[quote name='pinkpetter' date='Dec 20 2008, 12:02 AM' post='362837

wrong set of WC means what? common and MBR swopped?

Yup... u better take note of the things i highlight out... sigh..