Serta Bed Price Check

I went to the shop today and got this price of $2989 for:

- Perfect Sleeper mattress

- Broadway Frame Design

- Mattress Protector

- 2 Pillows

- Bench

- 2 Sheeps

Is there any other shop which sells cheaper (for same list of items) or all are of the same price?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I went to the shop today and got this price of $2989 for:

- Perfect Sleeper mattress

- Broadway Frame Design

- Mattress Protector

- 2 Pillows

- Bench

- 2 Sheeps

Is there any other shop which sells cheaper (for same list of items) or all are of the same price?

Hi, sounds reasaonable. We are eyeing on their Skyline @ $2660 or Missouri $2480 also. All your inclusions are quite the same as us EXCEPT we do not want the bed frame and our size is a Queen. Btw, 2 sheeps? Thought they only give 1 per bed?

I bargin for it.. that's why got 2 sheeps. (Learnt from forum and friends =p )

I forgot to state my price is for queen size bed.

Missouri seems too soft for me. When I tried on it, I felt I am sinking. heehee.. but need to bring my hubby to see which one he prefers.. (I went there alone to check on price.)

I want the bedframe is because I want the bench.. heehee.. planning to use that to place at the side of my master bedroom window.

Thinking of getting white bed frame.. :dunno: dun know whether it will look nice in my bedroom or not.. maybe need to consult my ID before I start to make any order... :sport-smiley-018:

Hey, today's newspaper has a sales on SERTA's Perfect Sleeper. Its @ $2599...before less is $3799 wor. It's at their outlets in IMM, Marina Square, Centrepoint, Plaza Singapura and Takashimaya.

Edited by ilmare612

Which date of the today's newspaper is that? I tried to read online (PDF version), couldn't find that page. :(

Hi, sorry. To me...only English Straits Times is a newspaper. kekeke. That TODAY paper is trash lah. Hope you can find the ad :dancingqueen: