Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
addats

Show Room Furniture At Hdb Shop House Price

Hi,

I bought some furniture (2 beds and a wardrobe) from S&C and will like to share my experiences with them:

At the shop I was attended by May (Melvin (the boss)'s wife) and her service is very good. She patiently tell me the price of the furniture I am interested in.

On the day of delivery, the delivery men caused a small part of my newly painted wall chipped off when they carry the furniture into my girl's room.

3 pull-out drawers were also missing from the single size bed and the white wardrobe had two red stains on it. The delivery man tried to scrubbed off the stains but resulted in scratches on the wardrobe though the red stains can no longer be seen.

I called Melvin about the issues and he apologized about the missing drawers and promised to have it delivered in two weeks time (as it needs to be sprayed with white gloss) and he also promised to touch up on the scratched wardrobe.

I finally received the drawers and the wardrobe was touched up yesterday.

However I need to comment on their delivery. The delivery man was supposed to come between 3-5pm. But when they did not turn up by 5pm, my hubby (we have not moved in our new house yet and he was there waiting for the delivery) called them and was told the delivery man will come at 6pm. At 6pm, they called and said they will come at 6.30pm and 6.30pm become 7pm and finally they came at 7.40pm. By the time they left, it was 8.10pm and my hubby was totally famished!

While I find their customer service good, but they certainly need to improve on their delivery service!!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request