Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
figo007

Figo Future Punggol Flat

thanks for the info bro skywolk & shearerkk, not installing any new door coz we upgraded to a better door during our BTO...

I got mine here: http://www.yontat.com.sg/ at $250 each incl lockset and stopper. As i'm not too picky, and the design looks all right (abt 5 to choose from for that price), we took up on them instead of from ID. We made one trip there to see what they have, then they will come to your side to measure the size first. After that, they will head to your side on a 2nd trip to install everything. :)

r u from 301A? If yes i'm sure that u will be getting ur key ard mid Jan....see u ard in punggol next time!!! :(

wa..im ashame of myself..only know then i start to do homework..

im ur future neighbour from coralinus 1 :)

from renotalk.com too.. :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Figo007,

your flat's layout is the same as my flat! household shelter with the corridor.

Can you share how you are going to conceal it? My corridor is only 1050m and i dun think we can put a feature wall there due to the narrow space.

Please share.

Hi fifteenmay,

may id recommended a 10ft tic-tac swing feature wall for us, which is cover up to the wall of br2.....but we may need to check on the actual condition upon getting our key.....

Hi Figo007,

your flat's layout is the same as my flat! household shelter with the corridor.

Can you share how you are going to conceal it? My corridor is only 1050m and i dun think we can put a feature wall there due to the narrow space.

Please share.

Hi fifteenmay,

may id recommended a 10ft tic-tac swing feature wall for us, which is cover up to the wall of br2.....but we may need to check on the actual condition upon getting our key.....

Tic Tac swing feature wall? that sounds unique. got any 3d drawings?

I still don't have any 3d from him yet...the reason is we need to consult feng shui master after getting our key, so he will only share with us the 3d drawing after everything is finalize...

Tic Tac swing feature wall? that sounds unique. got any 3d drawings?

no problem....hope to see ur pics tonight!!! haha

hmmm, a qoute for me to refer. thanks

not yet...so far only a simple layout plan from him...coz I told him I need to check with Feng Shui master after getting my key...so he will only show me the 3d drawing after everything is finalize and confirmed....I may need to cancel some of the carpentry works that I think is unnessary....as the economy r bad nowaday haha...better save more $$$ for other stuff....

Hi figo007,

Can PM me the Reno ID company name?

Thanks

So sorry for long time never update on this blog....key collected on Mar 5th, finally the wait is over!!!!

Met up with my Feng Shui master on yesterday (Mar 7th) for some consultation, also met up with my ID together with his wiring guy to discuss about the wiring, lighting point and some take measurements....

Edited by figo007

Location of our block...some where at Punggol Central...

Picture of Developments (taken about 1 mth ago):

6c13afe8.jpg

508afb11.jpg

0ee730ff.jpg

79368ad9.jpg

a7083d8c.jpg

Edited by figo007

woohoo! Finally gotten ur keys! Congrates! Wah.. Ur reno will start on a Sunday (15 Mar is a sunday)?

Edited by Angel81

Congrats on getting your keys!! Now we can see some work done!! good for you!

many thanks! Will update the raw pics of my flat soon, reno will be starting on next week...

woohoo! Finally gotten ur keys! Congrates! Wah.. Ur reno will start on a Sunday (15 Mar is a sunday)?

thanks thanks! my reno will be starting on next week....will change the date on my sig...:)

Pics of Living Hall:

LR_1.jpg

LR_2.jpg

LR_4.jpg

LR_3.jpg

LR_5.jpg

Kitchen and Service Yard:

KC_1.jpg

KC_4.jpg

KC_3.jpg

SY_1.jpg

SY_3.jpg

View from my service yard:

SY_4.jpg

SY_5.jpg

MBR:

MBR_1.jpg

MBR_2.jpg

MBR_3.jpg

MBR_4.jpg

MBR_5.jpg

Continue on MBR:

MBR_6.jpg

MBR_7.jpg

MBR_8.jpg

MBR_9.jpg

MBR_10.jpg

BR2 + BR3:

BR_3.jpg

BR_2.jpg

BR_1.jpg

BR_4.jpg

BR_5.jpg

Continue BR2 + BR3:

BR_6.jpg

BR_7.jpg

CR WR:

CMWR_1.jpg

CMWR_2.jpg

MBR WR:

MBRWR_1.jpg

MBRWR_6.jpg

MBRWR_5.jpg

MBRWR_4.jpg

MBRWR_3.jpg

Wow the house looks good... can polish floors and move in!

yes, some owner actually did a minor reno and already shifted in on last month...

Surprised to see that your place got no shower screen. Thought all premium flat should have? :dunno:

yalor....bit disappointed on this item...good point is that u can install/desgin on ur own shower screen/curtain....

:o wow!thou high floor,but then the view is so near to the next block! :o

move in condition :good:

yeap yeap....mine consider mid floor coz highest floor was 16th.... :rolleyes: ....so near that u can peek in into other block.... :bangwall: