Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LadyLuck

800x800 or 600x600 HomoG

my house 5rm used 800x800 and its every nicely done, it depend on ur tiler how he lay the tile and arrange it. for mine the tiler will put those tiles that had a bit of warpage all at the side, cos end of the day those side or conner places is where u put your sofa and tv rack etc... leaving the open space with nicely done up tiles.

every happy with their workmanship.

: )

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

:( I guess wrapage or not. first tin is to access the quality of the Homo tiles... depending on where its being made etc, the quality have lots of difference since nowsaday many tiles are "MIC" made in China and tends to have certain poor quality batch.

Better ask sales staff and pick a few piece from the showroom to inspect by looking from the tiles sideway to see if its straight and align. I think if generally a few pieces proves to be reasonably flat... it can be a good buy.

Workmanship wise. hard to say laio... must do then know... else refer to examples of past work lor..

But i guess the quality of the tiles is most important as if it wraps... no amt of good workmanship will help..

It depends on those what kind of figures that are you going to pay for such good quality.....homo tiles brand like Huiya, SANFI,CHAMPION those are good brands...for instance, HAFARY is famous of Champion Brand for the past 2 years since year 2005 until 2007 until the factory is closeed down and they using BOHUA,HUIYA this 2 brands.Lian Seng Hin wise, they have lots of tiles so called anti-stain homo tiles with the chepaer range...those range BULL****..as lots of owners and contractors encouter lots of trouble and have to ask the polisher to polish the surface as its looks very wasy however LIAN SENG HIN do carry brand like MARCO-POLO n HUIYA (same with Hafary) ...if you drop by Soon Bee Huat, they do have lots of range..

brand like HUIYA also can be found in there as well..another brand LIKE SANFI also a good grand from a good factory from CHINA, quite pretty sure that the price is not the cheapest as well.....if you guys want to know more..can drop me email for those brand that from CHina..no harm to share with u.........