Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
moving statue

Paris Paradise

Hi, everyone..

After failing in the ballot for the new Bedok flats, we started searching for Resale flats instead.

I just bought a 5I room flat at Pasir Ris near Mrt area for about $440000.

Valued at $425k and cash $15k.

It is 128sqm big.

It is a corner unit and unblocked.

Signed OTP on the 17th June 2008.

1st appt on the 5th August 2008.

Got my keys on the 3rd October 2008.

Here is a picture of my floorplan

Picture023-1.jpg

Hi,

CONGRAS.... nice layout u manage to get yourself... enjoy the process n kepe us updated....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Congrats :yamseng: very nice layout...I see that your balcony window has an interesting shape

Nice layout!

Is the blue & red cupboard a shoe rack?

These are some pics of the house before renovation.

The balcony and front door

DSC07327.jpg

didnt notice it at first too, windows so interesting de. but when hdb build so funny shape,house owner how to get easy replacement if anything happen to it. gotta wait longer to customise and it cos more too wor.

Master toilet

DSC07370.jpg

Common Toilet

DSC07383.jpg

wah,the toilet in granite?! also seeing the condition of the two toilets, kinda made me feel better that i went for darker color tiles for toilets.everytime we only see nice pics of newly reno house,hardly see enough of pics showing 'used' condition for reality to sink in.hehe.

WAH the original stuff is so... colourful... but the colours are duller.. heh... Are you getting rid of everything?

yes i am getting rid of everything...tooo colourful... and i find the toilet tooo dark..and disgusting..

didnt notice it at first too, windows so interesting de. but when hdb build so funny shape,house owner how to get easy replacement if anything happen to it. gotta wait longer to customise and it cos more too wor.

wah,the toilet in granite?! also seeing the condition of the two toilets, kinda made me feel better that i went for darker color tiles for toilets.everytime we only see nice pics of newly reno house,hardly see enough of pics showing 'used' condition for reality to sink in.hehe.

we are keeping the balcony window as it is still ok..just need to clean the white parts as it has stained a bit..

the toilet is ceramic flooring ...not granite...

u noe wat when my hubby came to view...he did not even go into the toilet..too disgusted..

Wow, the color scheme is..... interesting... :sport-smiley-004: And its quite dark too..

Anyway, you got a nice layout there, so will be camping here to check out more photos~ :P

yes i am getting rid of everything...tooo colourful... and i find the toilet tooo dark..and disgusting..

we are keeping the balcony window as it is still ok..just need to clean the white parts as it has stained a bit..

the toilet is ceramic flooring ...not granite...

u noe wat when my hubby came to view...he did not even go into the toilet..too disgusted..

honestly? not only not well-kept but the workmanship also not very good. the tub there got such a BIG gap filled with grout only.

The gate looks nice and the MBR laminate also looks nice.

But why they choose wood backing for kitchen?! not fire hazard? so funny one...

honestly? not only not well-kept but the workmanship also not very good. the tub there got such a BIG gap filled with grout only.

The gate looks nice and the MBR laminate also looks nice.

But why they choose wood backing for kitchen?! not fire hazard? so funny one...

ya its so awful and even smells like a public toilet ..

the gate is nice but i have to change it too becos, if it is closed people from outside cant get in without a key as there is no lever to it..

maybe its the fashion for wood backing 15 years ago? anyway they like to conceal all the wiring and aircon piping... now i have a prob...i dont know how they are going to remove the piping in the false ceiling that we are keeping.. i guess it will just have to stay in there until i do a revamp of the ceiling then...

I am going to cut the centre part of the ceiling and create an L box ....we will put fan in the centre of the room...

Hi hi, I had get ho ho engineering for my main gate as well cos really like the gate display at the interior decor exhibition.

Do not have good experience with them as well, their site personal is not easily contactable (will not give their mobile #) and quite difficult to firm up the installation/measurement date. Calling them feels that they are rush to hang your phone call.

e.g. Monday call in for measurement date, Ho pick up "hallo", Me : "Can I fixed my date for measurement?", Ho : "wait a moment, let me check", music.... Ho :" can we measure on this friday but will check if this is ok with my guy, get back to you again". Me : "ok" Call hung and cannot ask further. Ho call my mobile on Wednesday " sorry har, this friday my men not free can come on Thursday"? Me:.....

Nevertheless, we had pay deposite and had 2 sets of windows changes and other locks change. After reading through your blog, I might ask another window supplier to quote for another set of grills which intend to change.