Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
autumnal_solace

Brand New Philips Epilators At Low Prices!

To everyone out there,

I'm selling these philips products at really low prices. These are still brand new (in their perfect packaging) and they are still mostly the current sets sold in home appliances store now. Reason I'm selling is because my parents have a tendency to overbuy home appliances stuff, and it has accumulated and we are no karang guni! I'm frustrated and would really like to sell these.. hence I'm starting with all Philips products that I have first. I'm already selling these brand new products at below the prices that we bought, hence prices are generally not negotiable unless for reasons such as the warranty has expired. Thanks! Please visit http://autumnal-solace.livejournal.com/ for photos. More items will be added soon. The following are some of the items that I have. Interested buyers pls email me @ rustic.simplicity@gmail.com for enquiries or confirmation of item of purchase.

:

Lady EPILATORS

HP6409 Satinelle Total Body (Bought at $75.00; selling at $50.00)

- Changing head for precision for gentle and precise epilation; shaves armpits and bikini line; epilating delicate areas; pivoting massage system; detachable for easy cleaning; Purple and white in colour.

HP6493 Satinelle Ice Total (Bought at $139.90; selling at $90) HIGH END MODEL

- Hypoallergenic ceramic epilating system; includes an additional gentle ice coolers, extra shaving head, exfoliating body puff and a customised storage pouch. Purple in Colour.

HP6495 Satinelle Ice Limited Edition (Bought at $149.90, selling at ONLY $100) HIGH END MODEL

- characteristics the same as HP6493 above. Includes an additional black stockings with lace and is LIMITED EDITION in pure white.

I also have Brand New shavers (men and lady) that I havent had the time to upload. If you are interested in any model, feel free to PM me and give me your best price. I'll definitely consider if reasonable. Thanks!

Cheers,

autumnal_solace

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation