Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chixchix

Buddha Statue

I bought a Buddha Statue, standing one, from Roomy Room ..made of solid wood. .. was told that it was a antique piece ..so now after 4 mths ..there are grayish lines at the seams, ears of buddha..all where there are lines. I dont know whether its dust or not..but its definitely not the dust where you blow and it flies...can anyone advise ? :(

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Based on my knowledge of antique Buddhas, this should not have happen. It is probably not an antique buddha. Probably is mould and fungus that has set in. What u can do is clean it up and spray with Lysol - it may help

I bought a Buddha Statue, standing one, from Roomy Room ..made of solid wood. .. was told that it was a antique piece ..so now after 4 mths ..there are grayish lines at the seams, ears of buddha..all where there are lines. I dont know whether its dust or not..but its definitely not the dust where you blow and it flies...can anyone advise ? :(

hi any pcis to show.. easier to chip in n advise to help... :yamseng: