Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Jodezn

Serta Sophistication....

Hi all...

I am currently searching for a good mattress...tried several mattresses and had shortlisted serta sophistication.

Will like to ask for feedbacks about this mattress....

Kez...also will like to do a price check on this....for those who had brought this mattress...may I know how much are you paying? :notti:

TIA!! :D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I bought a Sophistication mattress with Broadway bedframe. Came with bed bench, 2 pillows, mattress protector and 2 toy sheep. Total of $4070 (inclusive of bed frame with costs $500)

Edited by tower

I bought it at Marina Square outlet in Oct, manage to get a good bargain at $4k

for the following:

Sophistication (king size) + bedframe + bench + 4 pillows + 1 mattress protector + 2 serta sheep

(Note: 2 more pillows + 1 mattress protector + 1 more sheep is obtain thru bargaining)

I bought a Sophistication mattress with Broadway bedframe. Came with bed bench, 2 pillows, mattress protector and 2 toy sheep. Total of $4070 (inclusive of bed frame with costs $500)

You should nego harder, they are very flexible with free gifts. My friend got a much better deal.

Edited by F22Raptor

hi i m oso looking for mattress. yday went to marina sq outlet to see see only.

e sophiscation mattress e layd quoted me is 3989 nett:

queen size

bedframe

2 pillow

2 x mattress protector (i say i dun wan e sheep so she say can change to mattress protector)

bench OR bedsheet OR latex pillow

hmm since you guys can ask for 4k for a KING size one, i dun see why i cant lower my price!

Edited by ben+xue