Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
JYF

Window Flim (privacy)

Dear everyone,

Anyone install window flim or wallpaper on their window flim for privacy purposes? Preferably light should still be able to get in and not making the room dark in the day.

If anyone have any idea or contact, please provide me the link and contact. Thanks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Dear everyone,

Anyone install window flim or wallpaper on their window flim for privacy purposes? Preferably light should still be able to get in and not making the room dark in the day.

If anyone have any idea or contact, please provide me the link and contact. Thanks!

You can call steven chua 9199 7789. My parents engaged him to do solar film for the entire house and are very satisfied with his work attitude and pricing. Subsequently, my place also done by him. Entire home quote me around $500 (but it really depends on the level of solar reduction and reflectivity you choose).

Dear Littledevil,

Solarflim will be good for my living room. For my bedroom, i would prefer a frosted flim for my bedroom window for privacy. Does steven also provide frosted flim?

thr is this glass for windows that will 'fog' up using electricity, called crystalization. imagine from a clear glass to a totally frosted glass, but still translucent with bright white light passing through. it is quite new if im not mistaken. but i couldnt recall which supplier has it. my bad.