Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vernonlcm

Can I Use Back My Existing Hood And Hop And Even Built In Oven?

Currently i will be hacking off the whole of my existing kitchen cabinet and do up a new one. However the condition for my existing hood and hob and also the built in oven are all still in very good condition.

I understand is unlikely i can salvage back those but just like to check with you guys again if there is any possibility to do so so as to save some cost?

Any comments will be greatly appreciated. Cheers.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

If those appliances r still serviceable for yrs, u may ask ur contractors to get them dismantled n safe kip b4 the 'Black Destroyers' commence WAR in ur hse!

hahaha

Edited by de_Pierre

Currently i will be hacking off the whole of my existing kitchen cabinet and do up a new one. However the condition for my existing hood and hob and also the built in oven are all still in very good condition.

I understand is unlikely i can salvage back those but just like to check with you guys again if there is any possibility to do so so as to save some cost?

Any comments will be greatly appreciated. Cheers.

of course can... but must tell ur contractor b4 hand lor... must ask them realy take care, if not wait you loose tis button, tat rack or even may scratch it lor