Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
deadsoul

Same Simmons Bed At Different Outlet Has Diffenent "feel"

I have been to 3 outlets, Taka, Robinsons, and Simmons gallery at Paragon to test out the Beautyrest Glendale.

At each location which i tested, all 3 beds gave me different feel while i lie on it. so far, the bed at taka gave me the best feel.

did anybody else encountered this exp b4?

cos i worry that if i order the bed, the delivered bed may have a different feel again from the initial one that i have tested.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Are you sure its the same mattress?

From what I know, Simmons gallery carries different mattresses from the authorised distributors, which are taka, robinsons, etc., so that they can differentiate themselves.

But if its the same mattress and label, then it must be your emotions during the testing time lor. Maybe the atmosphere at taka is better...?? Hehe...

Robinsons and Simmons both carry the Glendale. Is this the one with plush or pillowtop? Not recommended to get because the latex layer will soften after 2 mths and it won't be as comfortable anymore. Just get a spring mattress and then get a mattress protector/overlay. So if the overlay softens, you can change easily.

Robinsons and Simmons both carry the Glendale. Is this the one with plush or pillowtop? Not recommended to get because the latex layer will soften after 2 mths and it won't be as comfortable anymore. Just get a spring mattress and then get a mattress protector/overlay. So if the overlay softens, you can change easily.

its a pillow top layer. hmm... as you have mentioned, maybe i get different feeling frm the 3 beds is bcos the beds have been there for different period of time. cos at the taka outlet, the lady mentioned that the bed is newly shipped in recently. thats y taka bed was the best!! soft and so comfy....

maybe should heed ur advice and get a good overlay instead.... cheaper smore.... :)