Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
shkeat

Fanco Ff 2000

Cousin of mine bought 1 extra Fanco FF 2000 and now want to sell away. Brand new and haven't use. Collecting the fan only on this saturday. She's asking S$100 for it. Anyone interested?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

may I know what's the colour and the size? 54" or 56"?? wooden or aluminium or acrylic blade?? TIA!

Cousin of mine bought 1 extra Fanco FF 2000 and now want to sell away. Brand new and haven't use. Collecting the fan only on this saturday. She's asking S$100 for it. Anyone interested?

may I know what's the colour and the size? 54" or 56"?? wooden or aluminium or acrylic blade?? TIA!

haven't pick the fan so can still change color if u decide to want it by tmr. 56". not sure about the material but it's not wood. I'm trying to search the internet to see if i can find what's the material

http://www.fanco.com.sg/index.php?page=ff9---56

I'm interested either in FF-GM or FF-AB....if u r talking about this model...under FF9 Series...kindly msg me at 9296 3264

haven't pick the fan so can still change color if u decide to want it by tmr. 56". not sure about the material but it's not wood. I'm trying to search the internet to see if i can find what's the material

http://www.fanco.com.sg/index.php?page=ff9---56

I'm interested either in FF-GM or FF-AB....if u r talking about this model...under FF9 Series...kindly msg me at 9296 3264

my mistake. it's not 54". it's 52", wooden blade...:( It's the FFM-2000. I bought 1 myself also, mistaken it for FF-9. I'm trying to change my to FF-9. My cousin is selling her FFM-2000