Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
SockMuppet

Robinson Bed Shop

Looking for a mattress for my new place. Anyone bought from Robinson's Centrepoint or Raffles City Bed Shop ?

Would appreciate any recommendation on other places to shop around...

Thanks !

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Looking for a mattress for my new place. Anyone bought from Robinson's Centrepoint or Raffles City Bed Shop ?

Thanks !

allow me to give u one mattress price on centrepoint and Taka...

taka quote $2500

centre quote $2879

:bleah::bleah::bleah:

another piece of info, TAKA will be having members sale sometime in JAN'09. so if u can, be a member of taka before the sales start and u can enjoy even more savings.

Hi,

I bought mine from Robinson Centrepoint. Went to courts sleeping clinic to test out various mattress as well. But actually found difficulty in comparing the same brand of mattress because think different shops have different model names for the same mattress ...to make it hard of consumers to make direct comparisons.

So did not go around comparing prices, just get the one that we tested comfortable and without budget :)

Thanks !

i brought my mattress at Leefon they have wide range of mattresses and price much cheaper than Robinson bed shop, so brought Simmons mattress with FREE bed at only $1899 and comes with simmons pillows and mattress protector :good:

i brought my mattress at Leefon they have wide range of mattresses and price much cheaper than Robinson bed shop, so brought Simmons mattress with FREE bed at only $1899 and comes with simmons pillows and mattress protector :good:

Can know where/what is Leefon ? :(

Dear all bros and sis,

For those who have budget constraint, do look out for Morris Lifestyle's bedding promotion. They are selling Dunlopillo queen size matress plus bedframe at $999 only. Taka previously selling the same mattress at $1299 without bedframe. Reallly a steal.

I agree with klipp-klapp. Most important is that you and ur partner feels comfortable with the mattress. We bought a King Koil Mattress from Robinsons.. That model was only avaliable in Robinsons. It was really comfortable and really worth the price.. The sales staff even gave us 4 microgel pillows, 2 bosters and 2 bed protector.. :D

If you really wana get from Robinsons, what for their sale and also apply for their member card.. You can also pay by instalments too..

Cheers!

Babyiguana :)

Hi Polarville,

Which model is your Simmons mattress? Size?

Is it a parallel import? Warranty included?

Thanks.

it SIMMONS beautyrest horizon king size w bedframe, brought it at Leefon Nutzcentre