Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fengshui-123

Shkeat Case

Hi shkeat,

There are 4 directions (辰,戌,丑,未) I do not dare to touch, because the China fengshui Master Chen Zheng Ru told me don't touch, I will KIV your case until I got chance to learn from him further.

sgt.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi shkeat,

There are 4 directions (辰,戌,丑,未) I do not dare to touch, because the China fengshui Master Chen Zheng Ru told me don't touch, I will KIV your case until I got chance to learn from him further.

no worries... :sport-smiley-018: I'm also trying to get the more accurate compass reading. trying to arrange with the owner to go take photos of the place next week and at the same time try to get some compass reading

no worries... :sport-smiley-018: I'm also trying to get the more accurate compass reading. trying to arrange with the owner to go take photos of the place next week and at the same time try to get some compass reading

suggest you also email HDB to ask them for your block direction, HDB has very accurate direction info.

suggest you also email HDB to ask them for your block direction, HDB has very accurate direction info.

ok. will do so. :yamseng:

ok. will do so. :yamseng:

Hi Fengshui,

I've tried to email HDB but they called back saying they can't help me out..:( anyway, i've used the compass that you provide as well as did some measurement myself and found that my door is facing an angle of 22.5 to 23.5 degree towards east.

Attached are 3 picture with the google map and my house plan with your compass on it. Can you help me take a look again...:D

Map1

Map2

Map3

actually you can go up and down to other floors and "feel" how are those peoples getting on.

i guess i can do that... :good:

thanks for all the advice... :thumbs up:

Wah! our old and new airports are 辰戌丑未 骑缝。

大发

shkeat,

maybe you should go airport and study how they arrange all their things.

09010116503939ac632bcd622b.jpg

20090103_28942af887e4476e36e0OIiaOkuzMF7

Edited by fengshui-123

scotts road also 辰戌丑未 骑缝

This is quite good news... :dancingqueen: will go check out Orchard and airport ... :good: