Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Ling, Teh

Massimmo, Evov Living

My fiance & I have been combing the island for furniture in the past few months (yes, he's a very thorough guy) & as with all newbies at renovations & furniture hunting, we really appreciate good service & advice from the people we meet, so am just going to list two excellent ones here for your reference & in appreciation :

Massimmo :

As with most of the forum postings, Aundruea turned out to be one of the most professional, patient & sincere persons we've met on our furniture hunt!

We were at Massimmo last weekend, & not only was he polite & non-intrusive : I like the way he checked on us once in a while to answer our queries on pieces which he could tell we were interested in & left us to discuss while we narrowed our choices. He also came across as very sincere in advising us not to rush our decisions, discussed abt our timeline, space & needs, & even recommended us where to go for dining tables, etc..

Even though we left without making any purchase nor decision - we have narrowed down to two choices -, Aundruea was still friendly & really made us feel comfortable, as if he was an old friend!

Do look him up if you're considering Massimmo sofas!

Evov Living :

Was there last evening, around 7plus. We saw very nice pieces & as usual, were narrowing down to a few choices of dining tables while waiting to meet Marcus. Although there was a nice lady who had attended to us as we went around, I was keen to meet Marcus since he came highly recommended, which would mean we'd get good service & sound advice.

And indeed, the experience turned out more than WONDERFUL.

Marcus was engaged with a family, likely discussing major purchases with floorplan, etc., & we were almost about to leave as the store was closing at 8pm, & we planned to return another day since we had not made any apptmt to see Marcus & it wldn't hv bn fair to make him stay back for a 1st round of discussion.

To our pleasant surprise, Marcus greeted us just minutes b4 the closing time as the family was leaving. He did not seemed concerned abt working past 8pm, & we were not made to feel bad nor rushed at all!

We asked him for advice abt the few dining tables & chairs we had in mind, & he very patiently shared with us the needy info & asked us abt our space, floorplan (which we did not bring with us) & colour scheme so that he could share his views on not just our dining pieces, but also the sofa - which we had shared that it'd likely be from another shop, - coffee table, etc..

In short, he made us feel at ease even though we hadn't committed to buy anything. In fact, he even shared with us what to look out for in a contractor, & in customising feature walls, TV consoles, etc..

We left Evov at abt 9pm with all smiles & gratitude for the time spent & engaging discussion Marcus had with us.

Both Aundruea & Marcus are truly professionals with rich experience, & in my opinion, a blessing to both the companies they work in & customers they get to meet! THANK YOU, guys!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request