Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lahgal

Casement Window

Hi, I have changed my sliding window to casement window and realised that when I pushed the window to right angle position there is a gap on the right. May I know if this is a norm for all casement window, shouldn't it be more to the right instead of 1/4 of the full frame of window? This is blocking one of my bamboo hole, thus now I cannot hang clothes as the window is just above the bamboo hole.....

Does anyone know where I can change the hinge so the window will be push to the extreme right then I can hang my clothes already... :(, i have checked with the contractor he says their is all standard hinge.

I didn't know casement will have this kind of adjustment, hope to share with you guys and hope there is a solution for me.

Thanks

snc00180nl5.th.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Wad u have now is the lastest mechanism.. Its very commonly used nowadays... Wad u mentioned n wan is the older type of mechanism...

Jus give up that hole lor.... Or spend more to do the older type of casement windows... Tads the only 2 options u have...

Hi, I have changed my sliding window to casement window and realised that when I pushed the window to right angle position there is a gap on the right. May I know if this is a norm for all casement window, shouldn't it be more to the right instead of 1/4 of the full frame of window? This is blocking one of my bamboo hole, thus now I cannot hang clothes as the window is just above the bamboo hole.....

Does anyone know where I can change the hinge so the window will be push to the extreme right then I can hang my clothes already... :(, i have checked with the contractor he says their is all standard hinge.

I didn't know casement will have this kind of adjustment, hope to share with you guys and hope there is a solution for me.

Thanks

snc00180nl5.th.jpg

Yes i attest that its normal & probably what u wil get from most contractor nowsday... mine also like that... :dancingqueen: