Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
VegetableMan

Recommendation For Hdb Window Grill Installation

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi,

I was wondering whether anyone knows any contractors who can make good window grills for HDB?

Hi,

I am interested in installing window grills too. My little boy is learning to crawl soon, so thought of installing window grills a.s.ap.

If anyone has good contractor, please recommend.... thanks in advance. :dancingqueen:

Fyi, there r diff number of rails available.

Ie, how many side/pieces of window u can open.

Mine is 4 pieces of window (hdb) currently, 2 rails only… so can only open 50% of the space

I asked my contractor (as I’m doing my house reno after new year), 4 rails would cost about 1k+, inclusive of alu grills. not sure if it's ex or cheap..

i’m thinking to be able to slide 4 pieces of window to one side, opening ¾ of the space.

will update when i have more info :sport-smiley-003:

i am using Unipac Aluminium & Reno. good service so far and reasonable price. for a $700 job, the malaysian guy actually took the risk of missing his train home yesterday afternoon, and rushed down (i only gave him 2 hours notice) to my flat. i wanted them to cover up the open windows frames in case there is rain (no reno for the next 10 days), and they obliged - considering they were open for half day yesterday.

i am using Unipac Aluminium & Reno. good service so far and reasonable price. for a $700 job, the malaysian guy actually took the risk of missing his train home yesterday afternoon, and rushed down (i only gave him 2 hours notice) to my flat. i wanted them to cover up the open windows frames in case there is rain (no reno for the next 10 days), and they obliged - considering they were open for half day yesterday.

HI Honeygal, can PM me the contacts for Unipac? Thnks!

HI Honeygal, can PM me the contacts for Unipac? Thnks!

i don't have number offhand now, but you can check telephone directory under 'Unipac Aluminium' at woodlands. you can look for Jason, or Ms Tan (they are the admin staff). Ah Kwang is the guy who actually comes down to fix up the stuff.

really great service, even after sale. last week, i complained about water flowing out from bathroom whenever i shower and they promptly sent a guy down to rectify it. no excuses whatsoever.

i don't have number offhand now, but you can check telephone directory under 'Unipac Aluminium' at woodlands. you can look for Jason, or Ms Tan (they are the admin staff). Ah Kwang is the guy who actually comes down to fix up the stuff.

really great service, even after sale. last week, i complained about water flowing out from bathroom whenever i shower and they promptly sent a guy down to rectify it. no excuses whatsoever.

Hi Honeygal,

Can share wif me any picture of yr window grilles if u hv takes, wish to have an idea of the design. im looking for window grilles oso...

Thanks...

Can Pm me too... Thanks..