Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
narf

Wedding Date..help..

Hi Mr Chong,

We visited a FS master to pick an auspicious date for our wedding and he gave us a few dates then my future MIL said 29 Nov 09 is better for my HTH, so we went ahead to book our dinner on this date.

Coincidently I went to pray Tai sui and the was chitchatting with the person in charge there, then I mentioned my wedding will be on 29 Nov 09, he looked at the Tong Shu and asked if I went to a Thai master, so out of curiousity i checked at the online Tong shu and apparently this date is not suitable for wedding.

We have already paid a deposit for our wedding dinner, is it really a bad date for us?

PLse help..I'm kinda getting worried and I don't know what to do :dunno:

Can I PM you our details?

Thanks much!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Mr Chong,

We visited a FS master to pick an auspicious date for our wedding and he gave us a few dates then my future MIL said 29 Nov 09 is better for my HTH, so we went ahead to book our dinner on this date.

Coincidently I went to pray Tai sui and the was chitchatting with the person in charge there, then I mentioned my wedding will be on 29 Nov 09, he looked at the Tong Shu and asked if I went to a Thai master, so out of curiousity i checked at the online Tong shu and apparently this date is not suitable for wedding.

We have already paid a deposit for our wedding dinner, is it really a bad date for us?

PLse help..I'm kinda getting worried and I don't know what to do :dunno:

Can I PM you our details?

Thanks much!

Hello

Missed out your post.

Don't worry too much. Tong Shu is on general Shen Sha. You can PM me to double-check for you.