Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Interested In Buying Svs Subwoofers In Bulk?

Dear All,

My brother-in-law and myself are interested in getting SVS subwoofers. Its difficult to find bang for the buck subwoofers in singapore and honestly for the price we are paying for 10" subs up to 300watts less than a thousand or 12" subs around 325 watts for less than 1200, its really a good deal..

In singapore you either find the yamaha / jamo subs at best denki and harvey norman, if you are hardworking, you can go down to adelphi or other places, but most people will tell you its difficult to find solid active subs for less than 1k.

You can go to the svsound.com website and let me know of your interest. shipping costs is estimated around 200 to 300 USD and the more we order, the more cost savings we have.

If you're living in a 5I HDB, then the PB10-NSD would suffice for less than 3000 Cubic Feet. The living room typically is around 1800 Cubic Feet. On the other hand, I think the PC12-NSD is bang for the buck at just slightly more.

We'll require cash to be paid to reserve stock as they will build the subs with the power supply to Singapore's voltage.

Estimated cost of the PB10-NSD is around 850 to 900 SGD if we order group of 5 and above, if we buy one by one, we prolly pay around 1k to 1.2k each.

More details will be provided at later dates when we consolidate interest. Cheers!

Edited by Phantom

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Phantom,

Maybe you will get more response if you post in xtremeplace?

Most people there are HT enthusiasts and many of them are really into SVS subs.

I think they have just closed the 4th MO for SVS subs.

I am a member of that forum. I couldn't make it for the 4th MO and wasn't sure of the next one when it be.. normally 2-4months.. so post here to see if have anyone interested.

haha bro, tough to convince a non-HT geek to pump in this amount of money for a subwoofer when that sum of money could have got them a HTiB :)

i am a proud owner of a SVS dustbin for the past 6odd years and no regrets.....it is still rattling eveyrthing around till date.

nonetheless, for the average HT goer, SVS is a US company who used to manufacture only subwoofers and now also speakers. SVS sells direct to end users and not thru dealers so you are pretty sure of a good deal.

Specification for specification comparison, SVS is unmatchable. If you like to have a subwoofer that gives out loads of dB, they have it. If you are a freak who loves deep bass, below 20hz sub-sonics, they have it with all the dB's you need.

You never know what you are missing in the sub 20Hz region till you have experienced it, once experienced, no turning back.

The main worry among the un-initiated would be Warranty, SVS is very prompt on Warranty, only problem is you need to work with them to troubleshoot the suspect component and they will have it dispatched to you in no time, so for those who absolutely are unable to do hands on then this is your main setback, else there is nothing to hold you back from SVS versus Yamaha, Jamo, Wharfedale, Velodyne, etc....

An amazing piece of review by our resident Deepakvali.

But still I believe you're right, everyone would rather spend the same omount on a HTIB.

Another Very good sub in the same category.

while HSU's are just as good, i feel that SVS especially the cylinders are the most engaging among the lot, looks unique, performs very well for its price, that piece of item never fails to capture a question from visitors to our place..."What is this", "Where did you buy", "Will your neighbours complain", "Will you break stuff with this thing".... ;)

Oh yeah. the cylinder is a downfiring sub. have special promo going on. quite bang for the buck. PC12NSD

tats e newer series cylinders....mine is the antique, 1st generation of sub sold by SVS, PC+ 16-46, still excellent till date partnered with the also now extinct BFD.

did think of changing or upgrading but dont seem to justify the waste just for the little improvement to the Ultra series cylinder

haha like the picture you see with most stuff being aged leow..... :)

AVR - Yamaha 1400 (Working as a Processor or Control amp)

Bluray - Sony S550

DVD - Denon 1930

Power Amp 1- Rotel 1075 (Front L/Front R/Center)

Power Amp 2 - Rotel 985 MK II (Back Left/Back Right/Side Left/Side Right)

Subwoofer - SVS PC+ 16-46

BFD 1124DSP

Sharp PJ

Carada 16:9 84" Fixed PJ Screen

Cables are VDH, Cable Talk and Canare

Dynaudio Audience 52 (Front)

Dynaudio Audience 42 (Rear)

Dynaudio Audience 122C (Center)

Mirage FRX (Back)

think i did not miss any manz.....