Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
joffluex

Gracious Decorum & Renovation

I'm intending to do some carpentry works (eg replacing kitchen cabinets, wardrobes) and replacing window and doors. Have gotten some quotes from several companies and this company is the cheapest. So just wondering if anyone has been in contact with them before and does it matter if they are not HDB registered?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Guest melancholic
I'm intending to do some carpentry works (eg replacing kitchen cabinets, wardrobes) and replacing window and doors. Have gotten some quotes from several companies and this company is the cheapest. So just wondering if anyone has been in contact with them before and does it matter if they are not HDB registered?

Hope this doesn't come too late.

They are HDB registered. Can PM me their quote? My wife's colleague used them and is highly recommending them to us. I'm trying to get a sense of the difference between ID and contractor's quote. Do they have an email address?

Hope this doesn't come too late.

They are HDB registered. Can PM me their quote? My wife's colleague used them and is highly recommending them to us. I'm trying to get a sense of the difference between ID and contractor's quote. Do they have an email address?

Where the place?

Where the place?

For the debate on whether you should engage a registered or non-registered contractor for your renovation, you may want to read Ah Soon track.