Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
swift

Parquet Floor Polishing

Has anyone used this Mr Varnish services?

Any good?

The 500$ promo for 3 bedroom(ad on renotalk) seems quite decent.

My parquet in pretty bad state....discolour patches, scratches, gaps between blocks...

Not sure if this sanding/repair service will be any useful !

Hi

I never used Mr Vanish, but did polishing before, discolour, scatches, gaps all can be cured, but also depend on how thick is your wood as it was determine how deep they can polish to remove the scratches. I had a deep one cause by shifting a canon photocopier, and it came off. The 2 bedroom that I polished is about 100 sq ft each and cost me $250 in total. I did that 3 years ago so don't have the contact anymore.

Edited by yuenyuen

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi

I never used Mr Vanish, but did polishing before, discolour, scatches, gaps all can be cured, but also depend on how thick is your wood as it was determine how deep they can polish to remove the scratches. I had a deep one cause by shifting a canon photocopier, and it came off. The 2 bedroom that I polished is about 100 sq ft each and cost me $250 in total. I did that 3 years ago so don't have the contact anymore.

Good Choice tt we appointed Mr Wood Varnish to do our resale condo 3rm timber parquet floor. After reviewing their website, good comments & surveyor willing to come visit at short notice. We are very impressed their professional, workers attitude good, overall cleanliness - dust free equipment. they actually do additional protective sheets covering no Xtra fees. $500 promo + one warranty. All defects are gone. Just like brand new floor. :D

more infos

I appoint the direct contractor who called ST renovation services, There give me the best price after I survey for few contractors. I still worried before the job is complete. but after  done I can said that the service is good and I m happy with the quality of job, the worker still help me to move some stuff from bedroom to corridor, really appreciate. I think better look for direct contractor because we no need to pay extra for middle man.