Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
p20

Home 2 Om Interior - Any Experience To Share?

Hi..

New to this forum and need some advice.

I am currently looking for a reliable ID to renovate my 3-room resale flat.

Heard from a friend about the Home 2 OM Interior. Have anyone engaged their service before? Any comments to share?

Thanks. :P

So have u used their services? how is it? im considering using them for my hse renov..any advise out there

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi,

Are you refering to this ID firm that is located at Blk 41, Holland Drive ( Level 1, next to a hair salon) ? I have just signed the agreement with them. Reno work will start early next week :)

Basically, the ID consultant whom is in charged of my reno is truly concerned in working within the means of my budget and expectations. I was exceptionally impressed with their efficiency – my ID consultant could present me with the revised quotation in within a few hours.

I would suggest that you visit the ID firm and let them work out something for you – before u decide further. No harm in getting hold of more quotations for comparison :)

Good Luck !

Hi! how did the renovation turn out? im thinkg of using them for my plc too..psl advise

So have u used their services? how is it? im considering using them for my hse renov..any advise out there

I have use them to reno my house, they're gd n price also ok.

Nw happily staying in my new house. :rolleyes:

I have use them to reno my house, they're gd n price also ok.

Nw happily staying in my new house. :rolleyes:

Any pictures to post? im thinking of engaging them too.... is the quality used good? workmanship?

Any pictures to post? im thinking of engaging them too.... is the quality used good? workmanship?

Sori, i don't knw hw to upload picture, they're quality & workmanship is gd. At first i don't dare to use small firm but after using them, i think i make the right choice :D

Hi,

I went to them for quote and now considering of taking them up for my 5room.

Can anyone who had engaged them previously share ur exp with some pics? I am abit hesistant..dunno how are their designing skill...

Is this a company that always has hidden cost? ie: now the quote did not quote for some items and later he will say that these are necessary and we will need to top up..

Please advise, hope to hear more from people who went to them too.

Thank you

How about asking them to bring you to go and see their previous proj? I believed many of us here wan to see the real thing rather than the picture. Mainly u shld see the workmanship on their carpentary and design to allow you to evaluate their design and stuff before u can finally decide. Seriously picture are just picture afterall. I do not believe any ID will turn you down on this request unless you are very (X) busy.

Edited by chalk

Hihi,

Thanks for the reply. Ya, i will sure request for them to bring me down to view the hse they did.

Still abit worried..esp dunno if there are going to be alot of additional top-ups..something like hide now and ask u to top-up later after u sign..

I have to say that so far, the person we spoke to during the past few sessions was quite nice.

:)

Edited by anjoy

Hihi,

Thanks for the reply. Ya, i will sure request for them to bring me down to view the hse they did.

Still abit worried..esp dunno if there are going to be alot of additional top-ups..something like hide now and ask u to top-up later after u sign..

I have to say that so far, the person we spoke to during the past few sessions was quite nice.

:)

Sorry I hope to be very neutral about this. I am not related to anyone here but to relate back to my experience with my ID and through selection from a few, I finally got down to one who I really can trust and believed that he can deliver. I met my ID for 7 time since March to discuss and things really got down to the end. I told him to be direct with me. Don't tell me final price still got throw-in, free gift or discount. If discount just state to allow me to work my budget. He got my idea and never play punk with me. Seriously I believed if the person is really sincere, he also doesn't want to waste anyone's time.

So going through the quotation, so far the only thing that my ID cannot confirm with me is the electrical stuff. Usually they have a standard set of points/installation/etc within a sum however if you ask around more often, pple tend to exceed that range. I believe you have to be frank with him and vice versa in e end, its a abt the feel and trust. If you don't like it, you won't feel comfortable. Have fun sourcing, it's your home afterall. And lastly, no impulsive purchase. Always take a day/two to sit down and discuss but be warned, it can get very tedious.

Cheers.